Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,810 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again (1501 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by supereagle(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2009
The man helped Ghana to win Under 20. The coach confirmed it. He has said that our team will succesfully defend the title if they will play to instruction. Nigeria will then be the first team to win the cup at home and also bacck to back. Golden Eaglets to make history again.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by segzytemi(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2009
I pray we do and the national team qualify.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by AjanleKoko: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2009
supereagle:

He has said that our team will succesfully defend the title if they will play to instruction.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Nice one, inserted caveat. Predictive analytics!
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by azeeza(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
He has said that our team will succesfully defend the title if they will play to instruction. Nigeria will then be the first team to win the cup at home and also bacck to back. Golden Eaglets to make history again.

ABEG U DEY THERE AS HIM TALK AM, OR U FOLLOW GO MOUNTAIN.IF THEY CAN RETAIN THE TROPHY NA GOOD THING BUT I FORESEE DISASTER. cool
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by TanishaN: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2009
azeeza:

BUT I FORESEE DISASTER. cool

prophet of doom
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by xynerio(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
I think pastor T.B joshua actually saw the last last U17 not this one cos we are not winning any match.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Patience4C: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2009
Oh, unbelieving generation. How dare you disbelieve God's servants
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by xynerio(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
@patience. Shatap thia! grin
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Nosa77(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
i heard that tb joshua's club my people fc actually has two players in the lineup for the eaglets

anyway, it was God dat helped dem come abck into d game tonight - by the way dey played de first half - anyone would tink dey would concede another 3 goals. but nigeria are still very much in contention.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by benjax2002: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2009
Apparently, your famous 'prophet' said something about the Germany match.

My friend told me that he wants to explain to people tomorrow on Emmanuel TV.

Well, I'll try and watch,
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Toyinaje: 4:14am On Oct 25, 2009
TB JOSHUA ON NIGERIA, GERMANY OPENING ENCOUNTER

Revelations have emerged how T.B. Joshua warned the Golden Eaglets of the tough times awaiting them in the hands of the Germans over a week prior to their opening encounter…

Fresh from a training stint in Qatar’s ‘Aspire Academy’, Nigeria’s National U17 Team, The Golden Eaglets, first point of call upon arriving in Nigeria was The famous Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, to meet with Prophet T.B. Joshua. Arriving on Friday 16th October 2009, the very night of Ghana’s historic World Cup victory over Brazil, the team came to seek the face of God in lieu of the FIFA Under 17 World Cup, which officially kicked off yesterday.

Known for his precise prophetic foresight, which has come to the limelight of late proceeding Joshua’s purported prophetic insight and instructions to Black Satellites coach, Sellas Tetteh, an official of the team has testified that the few words spoken by Joshua to the team saw fulfilment in their opening match with Germany, an exciting encounter which saw the Eaglets surmount a 3-0 deficit to draw 3-3. Speaking under the guise of anonymity, the official said, “T.B. Joshua had told us that the beginning would be very rough, further adding that if the team collectively ran to God, He would see them through,” words that clearly found reality in the tough opening encounter.

Germany raced to a 3-0 lead within 46 minutes of the match and looked set for a comfortable and humiliating victory, easily outclassing and outpacing the nervy Eaglets. However, the tables miraculously turned in a 7 minute stint of scoring mayhem with Stanley Okoro, Kenneth Omeruo and Edafe Egbedi all netting to recover the deficit and earn a draw for the hosts.

Reports also revealed that two of T.B. Joshua’s boys are members of the Eaglets side, having plied their trade in ‘My People FC’, Joshua’s football academy set up to assist talented young footballers coming from humble backgrounds.

SOURCE: ALL VOICES - http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/4479513-fifa-u17-world-cup-tb-joshua-on-nigeria-germany-opening-encounter
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
What is the source of this rumor?
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Africason(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
supereagle:

The man helped Ghana to win Under 20.<b> The coach confirmed it</b>. He has said that our team will succesfully defend the title if they will play to instruction. Nigeria will then be the first team to win the cup at home and also bacck to back. Golden Eaglets to make history again.

But the captain Dede Ayew denied ever talking to him though in the video TB Josha purportedly talked to him (captain) on the phone.

wink
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by AccoPen(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
Totinade, what is the source of the "source" u quoted. Who knows if the website quoted is owned by ur uncle?
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by pmartins: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
the prophecy the prophet said was true, when are w goin to believe what GOD is sayin about us,he w never come down and tell us,he will only speak thru is prophet.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrCrackles(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
TB Joshua again shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrsCrackle(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

TB Joshua again shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Honey, I think you need to visit TB Joshua so that he will cure you of your impotency!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by chic2pimp(m): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2009
MrsCrackle:

Honey, I think you need to visit TB Joshua so that he will cure you of your impotency!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is serious ooooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrCrackles(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2009
MrsCrackle:

Stop constituting a nuisance on the forum!
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrsCrackle(f): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Who's the one constituting nuisance? Me or U?
You constituted a nuisance to our family, now you are constituting nuisance in nairaland! kiss
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrCrackles(m): 1:08am On Nov 05, 2009
MrsCrackle:

Who's the one constituting nuisance? Me or U?
You constituted a nuisance to our family, now you are constituting nuisance in nairaland! kiss
Jesus take the wheel!
So long!!
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by SeanT21(f): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

U should be in a state of bliss.Her username is dedicated to U, she claims to still be your wife eventhough she stated that U are impotent and she follows U everywhere.Who wont love that.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by spikedcylinder: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2009
Chei. shocked
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrsCrackle(f): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
SeanT21:

U should be in a state of bliss.Her username is dedicated to U, she claims to still be your wife eventhough she stated that U are impotent and she follows U everywhere.Who wont love that.
Why should that Brashy Bastard called MrCrackles be in bliss?
I don't follow him, infact its the other way round, he follows me!!!!!!!
He knows I'm the only one that can accommodate him!
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by tinajohn: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
TB Joshua says he speaks the mind of God but even if he says today that Nigeria will win the world cup, will people believe him? If they do, its not biblical because the bible says that a Prophet has no honour in his own country. So I think that until the man dies, he will not be recognised as prophet. Nobody really bothered about great prophets of old until they died and I don't think TB Joshua will be any exception. The children yet unborn will pray to see and hear what see and hear in our days
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by youngies(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
grin grin Brashy is in trouble ooooh
There is no way he can shake this one off
Poor Brashy grin
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by benjax2002: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
I think you critics of TB Joshua should stop misleading people in this forum. TB Joshua has done nothing wrong. What else do you expect from a prophet! TB Joshua never boast of himself. I wonder where you get your wrong stories about TB Joshua
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrCrackles(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2009
youngies:

grin grin Brashy is in trouble ooooh
There is no way he can shake this one off
Poor Brashy grin
Says who grin
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Jesus take the wheel!
So long!!

Oh sh1t
I've always wanted to say that.
Re: Tb Joshua On Under 17 Again by MrCrackles(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2009
OMO IBO:

Oh sh1t
I've always wanted to say that.
Beat you to it mate. . .sorry! grin

(1) (Reply)

Cruyff Names Star-studded Team Of Barcelona Players To Play Against Nigeria / ... / We Lost To Sudan But The Pitch Was Terrible Let's Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.