Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc (369 Views)

700gb Hard Disc For Sale / HP Touchsmart Tx2 With Damaged Mother-board And Detatched Hard Disc For Sale / We Recover data from Faulty Hard drives, flash drives, SD cards etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc by ngoremeka: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
have virus eaten up information or files on your memory card,flash-drive or hard disc? do you know how painful it is to lose important file ?that was how i felt when i lost my 10 gigabyte worth of information and files to virus and the last thing you may want to do in my situation is to format your memory device. the good news is that i was able to retrieve those file using an app that someone introduced to me and i recovered those file 100% including the ones i deleted before even after you have formatted it. you may say how is that possible?seeing is believing !! let us help you recover those file by calling 08036875271 call me now thank you

Re: We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc by iykekelvins(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc by ngoremeka: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Yes
Re: We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc by hakinze00(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2016
What is ur location?
Re: We Can Help You Recover Your File On Your Virus Infested Memory Card, Hard Disc by ngoremeka: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mushin Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Camera And Video Equipment Sales Thread / Network Providers Data Lasts Longer Than Data From Data Resellers / Selling Of Transfer MTN Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.