Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,380 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. (2649 Views)

3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by Largernonso(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
I took my friends to my hometown,umuomaku in Orumba south LGA of Anambra state. BT couldn't enter into d community because of d bad state of d road. Just at d last portion of our boundary wt IBUGHUBU umuchu. 2 vehicles spoilt,side by side and made d road impassable. We have to turn BK and return t where we came from. It was quite disheartening and pathetic.
No access road,no electricity,no pipe born water. Negligence. No single government presence.
Our working governor,do d needful pls.

Re: Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by kaycexx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
almost everything is bad now.

Re: Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
sorry bro. most of we the masses are docile. all this southeastern state governor are greedy and lack vision. once they are through with their tenure they move to Lagos Abuja or abroad. even the billionaires from these states are not staying back. I guess you don't have a branch of your business even in your state capital. you can't be some where and expect your portion of the meat to be kept intact. I'm saying this not out of tribal perspective but to tell you a part of the problem.

Re: Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by Kakamorufu(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Una politicians no dey try there
Re: Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by Cletus3455(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
I don't know ooo , see as they left us nah
Re: Bad State Of My Home Town #umuomaku,orumba South LGA Anambra State. by Cletus3455(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
#umuomaku is geat

Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? / Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her / Live In Russia As A Black Guy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9