Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (53436 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Akan7:

The" fat dude" is actually a FEMALE!

Really shocked then she is a ugly female.
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Make-up has taken over beauties. We barely know now if a lady is pretty or not. Every faces in the pix seems perfect but after a shower we'd know otherwise. Mind you, I'm no make-up antagonist grin

The lady that left her bare opened n without bra, why is she that way? She isn't beautiful n yet she couldn't cover her boobs. She isn't beautiful if not for make-up.

Wow! I love the other two ladies with oval face and lips.
If one of u is here on NL, i'd like to have u as wifewife grin
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dumdum217(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
celestialAgent:
FYI, I'm a first class student in a university abroad, tho not university a graduate yet. Nevertheless, prior to now, I have obtained a diploma from a federal monotechnic in Nigeria.

While you may see academic First Class as a big deal and worthy of hefty celebrations, I don't see it as such. Because practical and creativity intelligence is what flourish in the field where my fission lies.

Academic First Class - especially in a nation like Nigeria is 9 out of 10times a product of theoretical intelligence, hence the reason for so much backwardness in real life/practical Implementation.

It is high time Nigerians gave up on celebration of frivolities and embrace the real deal!

Little wonder why the "BEST" public facilities, eg: roads, rail track, refineries, in Nigeria are constructed by foreign experts despite Nigeria having produced numberless "FIRST CLASS" students in the various fields!

Enjoy your celebration of the minor while focused nations flourish!

If indeed you are a first class student/candidate, then it shall not be well with your English lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Time for me to go and crash some weddings. See fine babes for pictures. Bridesmaids abi na guests?
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Dumdum217:

If indeed you are a first class student/candidate, then it shall not be well with your English lecturers.

grin grin grin. Guy you wicked. The guy has a point though.
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pweeryambre: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Dumdum217:

it's better to focus more on the valid points he's making not on trivial things, the English is not bad either.
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Dumdum217:

Oh, I see you are so keen on pulling my legs! Well, Miss English, most of the errors in the latter post are errors induced by auto correction as I did take time to peruse the write up for obliteration of such errors.

Tell you what, I don't argue with feeble-minded individuals. I have conveyed my assertion and it final. Whether or not you dissent with the opinion is inconsequential to my principles.

Happy Sunday and have a good one smiley
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

You don't think the fact that both of them made first class is a big deal? shocked
Not when their academic discipline is not conveyed to the populace.

It could be First Class in C.R.S, I.R.K, in short it could be in any of all these minor discliplines that has nothing spectacular to offer Nigeria for her survival in hard times.

I bet you will agree with me that a First Class student in a challenging field would be more keen on unique explorations to acheive the quintessential glorification and not association of his/her academic grade with a culture activity such as marriage.

Nevertheless, it a wonderful wedding, the brides are beautiful to some extent smiley !

My opinion.
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2016
pweeryambre:

it's better to focus more on the valid points he's making not on trivial things, the English is not bad either.
Don't mind her. That's what they result to when they are bereft of valid points to fortify their assertion.

tongue smiley
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by princejones(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cute pics anyway but with did not ask if they had 1st class or pass as we have more brilliant brain that sch authority refuse to give them their well attain grade
Re: Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dumdum217(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
celestialAgent:

Oh, I see you are so keen on pulling my legs! Well, Miss English, most of the errors in the latter post are errors induced by auto correction as I did take time to peruse the write up for obliteration of such errors.

Tell you what, I don't argue with feeble-minded individuals. I have conveyed my assertion and it final. Whether or not you dissent with the opinion is inconsequential to my principles.

Happy Sunday and have a good one smiley

Haahahahhaaah. Bros, give it up already and stop trying too hard to flow in Queens English cause is obvious, u no go school grin sad kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Twerk At Funeral Service Of Their Colleague (Pics, Video) / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.