Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. (794 Views)

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. by ChosenOnline: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
BREAKING NEWS...

As the testimony was going on @ #ABUJA2016 CRUSADE Day 1, the No. 2 man in the Nation, Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osibanjo breezed in to the Crusade Arena . Photo speaks of him following the programme with rapt attention.

Re: Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. by DickDastardly(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wailers be like " Midget fake pastor"

Cc.
Sarrki

I don dey learn work o grin
Re: Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. by tukdi: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
I just like this man! cool

How I wish some politicians will emulate his lifestyle! cool
Re: Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
My nigga!!

(1) (Reply)

Three Important Elements Of Prayer / "Church Schools Should Be Free" OPM Campaigns, Nigerians React / Pastor Kumuyi Unleashes Words Of Wisdom (you Havn't Heard This Yet).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.