Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Create Something New In Your Life - Franklin Amadike - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create Something New In Your Life - Franklin Amadike (470 Views)

Learn Something New By Signing Up For The Following Courses / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / Create Something Beneficial With Your Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Something New In Your Life - Franklin Amadike by padypadyng(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you want to create something new and original, just copy

Original, effective ideas don't just pop, fully formed, into our minds; the thought process has to start somewhere, and is usually sparked by someone else's...

All the great creative minds use other people’s ideas as a start.

For this reason I have incorporated YouTube API, Apple Music API, Facebook and Twitter sociality structure to build http://Padypady.com a social network that allows you to share and sell your music, build massive audience across all social networks, watch and track your favourite videos, create and share great music playlist with friends, families and colleagues.

PadyPady.com will do something great for you now, because that's certainly the idea behind it's existence

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Pursue A Career In Video Editing And Or Web Designs ? Read This / You Want To Learn Video Adobe After Effect? / Learn How To Become An Epoxy Applicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.