Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects (19507 Views)

Is Transitioning From Corel To Adobe Worth It? How Long Does It Take? / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course / Video Encoder For Live Streaming Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello to motion graphics gurus here, i need help on Adobe media encoder cc
I get this error message whenever i try to export to Adobe media encoder

Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by DebYB1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is Media Encoder installed and opened on your laptop?

If it is, try restarting.

1 Like

Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
yes it is and i ve tried restarting still no luck
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by mrdan(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hi,

Save you After Effects project, start the media encoder then open the After Effects file, choose the composition you need, add the encoding type you want then render.

I've tried it that way, it works and its my preferred way of using it.

Besides, are you using the 2 programs from the same version, that means After Effects CC 2015 and Media Encoder CC 2015, possibly that might be the issue, just troubleshoot different ways.

1 Like

Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
thanks i tried what you mentioned above, it ends up displaying dynamic link server error.
and yes both media encoder and after effects are cc 2015.
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
thanks i tried what you mentioned above, it ends up displaying dynamic link server error.

mrdan:
Hi,

Save you After Effects project, start the media encoder then open the After Effects file, choose the composition you need, add the encoding type you want then render.

I've tried it that way, it works and its my preferred way of using it.

Besides, are you using the 2 programs from the same version, that means After Effects CC 2015 and Media Encoder CC 2015, possibly that might be the issue, just troubleshoot different ways.
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by mrdan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ceereeab:

Hi, you can do a google search for the issues you are having.

Here's a link i got for the same challenges you are experiencing.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1325476
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank you
mrdan:

Hi, you can do a google search for the issues you are having.

Here's a link i got for the same challenges you are experiencing.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1325476
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by mrdan(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Ceereeab:

Thank you

Hello good morning, did you get the issue sorted out.
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
not yet sir,, i tried the firewall thing,, it didn't work.thank you

mrdan:

Hello good morning, did you get the issue sorted out.
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by mrdan(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Ceereeab:
not yet sir,, i tried the firewall thing,, it didn't work.thank you

Hi good morning.

There are other solutions given apart from the Firewall issue on that page, I've pasted some of the solutions here, try them out.

''
I had the same error, my problem that i had that gave me this error was not installing both AE and AME in the default folders like "C:\Program Files\Adobe... " well i found once a solution for this, there was a command that i cant remember of, that you write in cmd so that you point your pc where to look for those programs, to be exact you need to write the programs's paths besides that command. I'll write the command here as soon as i rediscover it. Hope it helped even a bit.

I nailed it. How to solve the "AEGP Plugin AEDynamicLinkServer: Adobe Media Encoder is not installed. Please download and install it to use this feature. Go to "htpp:..." " it is easy, like i said you need to specify the correct path of the program, so:
Open CMD as Administrator
Write in CMD: mklink /J "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015" "grin:\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015" (the first path is the default location of the AME and the second one is the location where you installed it.
Verify by opening AE and Export your composition, it should automatically open AME with your comp in the queue.

''

Go over the link again and read to the bottom of the page.
Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Thank you sir.i will try this when i get home

mrdan:

Hi good morning.

There are other solutions given apart from the Firewall issue on that page, I've pasted some of the solutions here, try them out.

''
I had the same error, my problem that i had that gave me this error was not installing both AE and AME in the default folders like "C:\Program Files\Adobe... " well i found once a solution for this, there was a command that i cant remember of, that you write in cmd so that you point your pc where to look for those programs, to be exact you need to write the programs's paths besides that command. I'll write the command here as soon as i rediscover it. Hope it helped even a bit.

I nailed it. How to solve the "AEGP Plugin AEDynamicLinkServer: Adobe Media Encoder is not installed. Please download and install it to use this feature. Go to "htpp:..." " it is easy, like i said you need to specify the correct path of the program, so:
Write in CMD: mklink /J "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015" "grin:\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015" (the first path is the default location of the AME and the second one is the location where you installed it.
Verify by opening AE and Export your composition, it should automatically open AME with your comp in the queue.

''

Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by Ceereeab: 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
hi so i tried the command prompt thing still no luck.. maybe i will just stick with the after effects inbuilt rendering option. thanks so much

mrdan:

Hi good morning.

''

''

Re: Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects by leye4u: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Leye and am into motion graphics .
Do you live in Ibadan and you use adobe after effects, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner, at intermediate level or you are an expert.
We have a group and we want more people to join us
The objectives of the group is mainly to share resources such as
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
amongst ourselves, if you are interested in joining us
you can write your phone number here or add me up on whatsapp so that I can add you to the group
My digits are 0-7-0-6645-7617
I would be expecting you
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan 3d Rig (animation) / A Newly Open Animation School In Lagos / A Story Told By A Wonderful Work Of Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.