Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

This Nigerian Hairstylist Was Caught Hidding Coccaine In Her Bra(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Nigerian Hairstylist Was Caught Hidding Coccaine In Her Bra(photos) (828 Views)

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Hairstylist Was Caught Hidding Coccaine In Her Bra(photos) by Shehucom(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
A female drug trafficker from Enugu State going to Brazil has been caught hiding cocaine in her bra worth millions.

A Brazil-based Nigerian hairstylist has been caught by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos on Friday hiding cocaine in her bra.
The suspect, Nnaji Juliet Ijeoma, 30 was arrested at the airport during the inward screening of South African Airways.
If the suspect had succeeded smuggling in the drug into Nigeria, she stood to reap the sum of N1 million from her sponsors.
A statement by the spokesman of NDLEA, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju said that the suspect had white powdery substance which tested positive for cocaine with a gross weight of 535 grams.
While responding to the woman’s arrest, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba said that the incident is being investigated and immediately the agency was through with its investigation Ms. Ijeoma would be charged to court for prosecution.

He explained that the suspect holds a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication and confessed that she took part in the illicit business because she needed money for her business.
She allegedly confessed, “I work as a hair stylist in Brazil where l reside for the past two years. I studied mass communication, but because of lack of job, I work as a hair stylist in Brazil. I was approached to smuggle cocaine to Nigeria and I accepted because of the money involved.

“I needed money for my personal problem. The drug was prepared inside brassiere and given to me to put on. I did not know how it was packaged. My role was to smuggle the drug to Nigeria and collect the sum of N1 million.”
The suspect hails from Enugu State.

Source:http://www.gq234.com/photos-this-nigerian-hairstylist-was-caught-at-the-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-hiding-cocaine-in-her-bra/

Re: This Nigerian Hairstylist Was Caught Hidding Coccaine In Her Bra(photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Now Target Restaurants, Canteens To Cart Away Food As Hunger Bites Harde / Group Call For The Release Of Commodore Allen Benson Edema Who Was Allegedly Arr / Why People Join Cults ; Why You Should Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.