Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix (395 Views)

Sensitisation Time For All Internet Marketers / Are A Wapmaster In 2018?? If Yes Come In And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix by finesixpaul: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Web/Wapmaster, Bloggers, etc.
Stop posting about Host, If u dont have the money now just manage free host and get paid domain like .Com.Ng or .Net.Ng, Grow the Domain with the free host, then after. When Big money and phone comes then u switch to pay host with that ur domain, SEE EH .COM IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT WITH .COM.NG, even me i am using free host with .Com.Ng, then after i grow the name i will just switch to a paid host with my domain,

Sir If You Ask Me About Payhost, i will tell u that :- Do u knw the amounts/Numbers of sites/blogs that are existing now, do i have the money to advertising, Launch, And growing a payhost every month or every year.
As for me I started online biz sense 5/6years ago, tested so many freehost and created so many site&blog namely Finesix, Rankin, Fine6base, ENTER6BASE, Green6base, OUROWNMEDIA, Members, Calen6base, and more if u don't believe me go to ur search engine. Now My Name is AWARD6BASE and see I got my PaidDomain 2month ago, as u can see, I have waisted so much time, but not in vain, Because I have my plan and I have learn a lot, but still I am learning lolzzz, I receive calls most times for help, designing, Writing, and collaboration etc,
WHAT I MY SAYING:- believe in your self, my team Unlimited_Feo do tell us that
IF YOU CANNOT THINK OF A NEW THING, TRY TO DO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING, AND LET YOURS BE THE BEST.

Believe me you will make it.
Writer:- Finesix
Signed:- The6base.
Supported By:- FinesixMusic-Entertainment.
Team:- Unlimited_Feo
Re: Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix by Agriman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin angry
the op is encouraging free host? don't ever try it, they will waste your time. They can remove your blog or website anytime. instead of that, go for Google blogger or wait till you will get enough to establish a better blog or website. Don't kill your domain with free hostinh...I rest my case
Call me for help and guide —08130767357
Re: Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix by Agriman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin angry
the op is encouraging free host? don't ever try it, they will waste your time. They can remove your blog or website anytime. instead of that, go for Google blogger or wait till you will get enough to establish a better blog or website. Don't kill your domain with free hosting...I rest my case
Call me for help and guide —08130767357
Re: Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix by Temolad: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Agriman. I think what finesixpaul said about freehost is neutral and not in support for any freehost site. I blog at wordpress free hosted site just for the main time, though need help from you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Blog Simpledone.tk / Who Wants To Sell A Facebook Page?? / You Want To Build A Career In Web Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.