Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Let's Help Each Other - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Help Each Other (343 Views)

A Thread For Give Away. Let's Help People / Let's Help You Out / Suicide Rates Will Multiply In Nigeria Because? Let's Help One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Each Other by sharpwriter(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Something came to my mind today, it is about we nairalanders and our attitude to one another. Without pretending and mixing words, we know that most of us in nairaland are business minded and many are bloggers that blog for the purpose of making money through their blogs (even though some may say it is a hobby to them, na lie, the main purpose na money). So, with this truth, I want to open our eyes to the fact that we must help one another to succeed because THIS IS NIGERIA, we need help to succeed. The bottom line of what I am saying is that, whenever we see anyone that posts a topic and shares a link, pls. let's help one another by CLICKING THE LINK that leads to the site...... Bloggers need traffic for success and encouragement in their blogs (many of you understand)....Moreover, because nairaland is full of innumerable intellects, advice can be made to bloggers of sites on how they can improve their site and be a better blogger... Thanks.

(My Opinion)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone, Kindly Listen To This Announcement! / Like Salt Of The Earth / OPTIMISTIC: Linda Ikeji(the Well Known Blogger) And Her Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.