Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? (580 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? by carbonmonoxide: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
people, I have been wondering oooo... I thought lesbianism and homosexuality is illegal and punishable in our country..

At least we have heard of the police arresting some homosexuals at places..

Is it because she is famous??
The police have not heard about the video??

even if she is not the one, she should at least be invited...

Just my thoughts...
Re: Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
maybe them don collect bribe
Re: Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
see as the political elite and their serving minions are laughing at you.. instead of taking actions to recover your destiny from the hands of shaytan's horde who continue to make sure your future generations sleep in gutters of poverty.. you are concerned about lesbianism and homosexuality practiced and enjoyed by the same political elite who put up the laws..you get time grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Haven't Chidinma Okeke Been Arrested?? by uckennety(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
D law is selective

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name / Photos: Actress Tamara Eteimo Wins African Culture Image Award In The USA / Iyanya Regrets Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.