Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado (7375 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Warhawk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adesiji77:

It already did cheesy
thnx mk i go modify joor

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
@OP

It's like they're are frying egg on ur head. . . what are u saying? cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by fayded(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
word bro...word
emphasis on "no good girl with good home training participates in beauty pageant"...
all beauty pageants objectifies girls..nd honestly..they add nufn to both d economy..they should all be scrapped..except maybe..mbgn..or miss Nigeria..others re just bullshii
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Princelegacylemoha(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
What's up with all these news , checked nairaland.com thrice and all that's been trending is this sick news , may this news never be moved to FP again AMEN !!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by avalontony(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
It is finished grin grin grin grin.. .... To cucumbate is wrong kwanu cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by iHart(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
No amount of "Damage control" can help this girl. The deed Has been done.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vivly:
So at what point is the Nigerian Police picking her up? She broke a law here. This is not just a save face matter or rise and be greater than Kim kardashian.

Seriously, I cant believe S.E.Zz Tape is censored as Compromizing video!!!??
video evidence is not admissible in nigerian courts
SIRTee15:
what I still don't understand is why she hasn't been arrested.....
or am I missing something about the anti-gay bill GEJ signed into law.....
d law Focuses majorly on gay marriage not d act itself
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by petsey(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tor
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Amustical(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Her life not mine
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by jasysandra(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Crase!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by teebillz: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funny enough, even my girlfriend, who is a pro in MouthAction and HandJob, is condemning the girl.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by EazyMoh(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
When we were fighting against it they were calling us backward people. Now these are the consequences. Every pretty young girl wants to be a beauty queen, at the end she ends up an advanced runs girl with organizers sleeping with her left right and center.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by maker101(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Woman Destroys Dude Who Thought Being A Jerk Can Help In Getting Laid http://uten.us/07ebe3ee1a23
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by An0nimus: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
So many assumptions in the post. Well, it's expected seeing it was written by a lawyer. All these talk about people not throwing stones, the girl in question is a celeb so people must talk. It's part of the celebrity package.

The girl made a mistake when she allowed herself on tape.I just feel for her parents and loved ones. The shame no be here. God help them they're not popular people in church.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Twizzy30(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Stupid oloshos. If it was just an ordinary gal that did that shitt. She would ve been arrested. Cos na foolish celeb. Foolish women like her are saying. IstandWithOlosho
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by sweetrace(f): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Op, I agree with almost everything you've written. The part about no decent girl taking part in a beauty pageant is not true. I know some who have and they won. Anyway, you left out a very important lesson. That people get so engrossed in blaming the victim that they forget the real culprit. Whoever put that video online is a heartless person. Whoever made sure it got so much media attention is despicable.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vivly:
So at what point is the Nigerian Police picking her up? She broke a law here. This is not just a save face matter or rise and be greater than Kim kardashian.

Seriously, I cant believe S.E.Zz Tape is censored as Compromizing video!!!??

Have you actually read the supposed law? undecided

Goodluck arresting her. And for the life of me, I see no reason why people should be concerned about this.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by SIRTee15: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2016
ednut1:
video evidence is not admissible in nigerian courtsd law Focuses majorly on gay marriage not d act itself
No, u are wrong.
read this......
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Nigeria
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2016
priceaction:
What is the problem of these mods? Someone is in total journey to bring this girl down. Why is everybody not minding their business now. Yes what she did was totally barbaric and very shameful but who is a saint among you people. If only God can play some of the things we are doing in secret for just 30secs to the world, many will commit suicide straight without looking back.
After studying the case and seeing what happened, I could see that she was doing it with an instructions judging from the expression from the video. Those that recorded it did it on purpose either to gv her the job or blackmail her. Why was it that the very week that her tenure expired, then the video surfaced.
Something is not right with that video and everyone is calling for her head. I won't be surprised if it was the organizers that were behind these nonsense broadcast. That is why I pity all those so called ladies looking for fame within a week. This people will put camera everywhere to get you to your knees. They will sleep with you, blackmail you and still put you in bondage , and once you want to pull out , you are exposed.
I beg let the girl be, he who is a saint should cast the first stone.
And those those hemp smokers that are throwing the stories here, keep on and good luck, you will soon meet your Waterloo. And to those finger hitching hands that left many pending threads and push this one here, God is watching you. You will soon get your own rewards.

We were all thinking all that till the girl said its not her pic and that her face was photo shopped on the Xter.
At this instant, she lost all grassroot support
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado by IamNawty(f): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
ednut1:
video evidence is not admissible in nigerian courtsd law Focuses majorly on gay marriage not d act itself
Hope uve don electronical evidence shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Las Las unclothedness Is Now A Normal Thing Fans React To Mercy Eke Ass Pictures / See How A Lady Dress On Her Wedding Day. / 16 Eyebrows That Doesn't Make Sense(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.