Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oracle Question(dumps) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle Question(dumps) (15739 Views)

Dumps For Mcsa(windows Server 2012) And CCNA / Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? / Oca Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2006
Pls, can some one help me with dumps in oracle or to be precise I need OCA (Oracle certified Associate)questions
I am about to take my OCA (Oracle certified Associate)exam

pls notify me by email <zule_jojo@yahoo.co.uk>
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Ebyval(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2007
please guys i need dummies for my oracle certified Associate exams.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by trinigirl1(f): 2:35am On Jan 12, 2007
Zule:

Please, can some one help me with dumps in oracle or to be precise I need OCA (Oracle certified Associate)questions
I am about to take my OCA (Oracle certified Associate)exam

please notify me by email <zule_jojo@yahoo.co.uk>

Have you taken the exam already? If not, what do you want to know about dumping data? Perhaps I can be of some assistance.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by nateone(m): 4:41am On Jan 12, 2007
please guys, i have been doing some investigation on oracle certification, i have come to find out that the oracle certificate associate is the first step for a beginner, is this true, i will also like to know how to go about it, where is best to enrol for it
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2007
trini_girl:

Have you taken the exam already? If not, what do you want to know about dumping data? Perhaps I can be of some assistance.
@ trini_gril
i want to see how their questions look like cos i'm about to take their exam soonest
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2007
hey thanks every one i've gotten the oracle dumps i wanted 4rm a fellow naraland member
i am about to take my exams come April
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Ebyval(f): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2007
hello zule how did u get the oracle dumps.
please i need them can u sent it to me thru my box littlezhane2001@yahoo.com
i will appreciate it thanks
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by PHOLA(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
Plz kindly help with the material too. May God bless you all!
E-mail: pholaranmee@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by adetoks1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2007
hi, am also interested in the Oracle dumps. kindly send it to my email ; dy_freshprince@yahoo.com
takia and may God bless u all.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2007
i got it through a firend here in nairaland i will send it to u shortly
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Ebyval(f): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2007
hello
i am very grateful when i got it in my box.thanks alot i am appreciatr it.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by preethi123: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2007
Hi frenz,

Could someone please forward me the dumps for oracle 9i OCA (IZ0 031) exam? It would be of great help to me as i am planning to take up OCA exam shortly, (my email address: priyu_0684@yahoo.co.in)

Thanks!!
Preethi
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by nyce(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2007
hi zule, pls kindly forward the materials to my mail box nyce_u@yahoo.com

how was the exams?
good luck.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by abid: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hello,

Could someone please send me the dumps for oracle 9i(1z0-007) . I will sit for the examination recently.
My email address is abid_bd2004@yahoo.com

Best regards to all.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by chydon(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
i hav oracle cert dumps,call me on 08037444880 or mail talk2chiddy@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by determined: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2007
for the whole package of 1z0-042 and 1z0-043 dumps and books, email me

mysql@onedollarthingys.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by beckyjo(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2007
Hello Zule,

I'm glad I'm at the right place in time. Could you pleeeeeeeeeeease send those oracle dumps to me as well ? Email is  labellebecky@yahoo.com.  I'd really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by cheavroi(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2007
Hello,will be writing my OCA in two weeks can you plsssssssssssssss send me the dumps also.my email is legendcrest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by nyce(m): 4:17am On Feb 20, 2007
Zule:

@ trini_gril

hi trini_gril, i understand u can help me , can you please send to my mailbox some materials particularly on oracle v8 introductory to programming,oracle SQL and PL/SQL.  nyce_u@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2007
after so many demands and request for oracle i 've decided to upload the oracle to a site and give out the link for every body
click below to download the dumps
http://rapidshare.com/files/18121394/1Z0_042.pdf.html
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by PDF: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2007
Zule, that link is dead. There's no file to download.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by Zule(m): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2007
the link is up and runing but if u still insist give me anoth site i can up load the dumps for evry one to get it
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by PDF: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
try yousendit.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by soulonfire(f): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2007
try actualtest.com, send ur emal addy to rudeboobz@yahoo.com to send u the latest dumps, howeva its adviced you take the exam now as a mail has bin sent out that theres a leak and so march is gonna be bloddy as som1 said. the dumps shall b useless by march.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by 419(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2007
please could someone help me out with tutorial questions on oracle 10g
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by inpursuit: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hello Zule,

Finally I guess I'm at the right place in time. Could you pleeeeeeeeeeease send those oracle dumps to me as well ? Email is itscooljerry@yahoo.com. I'd really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by larryoncol(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
HEY ALL FINALLY I FEEL AT HOME, IF THERE ANY THING YOU NEED ON ORACLE JUST LET ME KNOW, FROM ALL KINDA BOOKS/AUTHOURS, DOMES (THE MOST RECENT), ORACLE SOFTWARE, JUST MENTION IT AND I WILL GET IT FOR YOU,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT giandorof@yahoo.com and for those guys/gurls in abj you camn give me a call 08026322254.

AND OUR INSTITUTION IN ABUJA mudango computers ALSO OFFERS LECTURES IN ORACLE, CCNA, NETWORK + E,T,C

BUT IF YOU WANT A PERSONALISED CLASS THEN YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME AND I HOPE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

THANKS P.S

LARRY
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by etauso(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2007
LOOKING FOR REAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR ANY I.T CERTIFICATION EXAMS!

PASS ANY COMPUTER CERTIFICATION EXAMS AT YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT!!!

 MCSE / MCSA / MCAD
 ORACLE
 A+, N+
 JAVA
 MOUS
 HTML
 WINDOWS 2003, XP
 CCNA / CCNP
 ETC…
OUR STUDY GUIDES CONTAIN ACTUAL EXAM QUESTIONS, YOU WILL GET WORD TO WORD SAME ON YOUR ACTUAL TEST; ACCURATE ANSWERS WITH DETAILED EXPLANATIONS VERIFIED BY FOREIGN EXPERTS AND ALL GRAPHICS AND DRAG-N-DROP EXHIBITS SHOWN JUST AS ON THE REAL TEST.
CALL OR SEND A MAIL TO etagenius@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by realpower: 5:35am On May 14, 2008
Please forward me the oracle dumps, i am having the oca exams in two weeks.
So,could you forward the dumps to my mailbox prasad.tummalapalli@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by powerblaze(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2008
hey please i plan on taking oracle soon, please help me with the dumps. mail is powerblaze@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Oracle Question(dumps) by jp1985verm: 11:56am On May 20, 2008
Hi ,

Can any body please forward me the dumps for the Performance tuning exam (1z0033) of Oracle 9i as well as the dumps for the certification of Oracle 10g on my email id: jyoti.verma@wipro.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / Programming Tutorials Training Videos Available / Project Management Flyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.