Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog (657 Views)

Why The Hell Can't I Post Links On Nairaland / New Blog Accepting Guest Posts+affiliate Links+banner Codes / How To Make Money With Reddit By Cloaking Sales And Affiliate Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by sharpwriter(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please, nairalanders webmasters, I need guide on how to use affiliate links on my wordpress sites...even with affiliate plugins I am still not getting it....because after putting in the link and I want to view the lin, it leads me to my site with Page not found....I am confused o.....this HTML from adnetworks and links from affiliates things na wahala for me and it has slowed down my progress drastically in starting the affiliates programs I signed up for....Please, help me.

My website is [url=www.yorucritiqania.com][/url]
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by Temolad: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just passing though!
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by sharpwriter(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Temolad:
Just passing though!
I don't need you to just pass through... I need help... Can you help me?
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by originalKsp(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can help. I am a konga affiliate and I promote their content on my site..although I have not been making money cos of low traffic. If you are interested, register with konga here affiliate.konga.com

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by Temolad: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
originalKsp:
oga ksp @samimath.com... That seems to be my online class
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by originalKsp(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temolad:
oga ksp @samimath.com... That seems to be my online class
That's good grin
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Use Affiliate Links On My Blog by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
contact me 07062062979 i have a software that does this, it cost only 4k

(1) (Reply)

Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ / Paying For Page Views- Is It Worth It? / What Does It Mean To Root A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.