Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

17 Richest Kids In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 Richest Kids In The World (5060 Views)

Richest Kids In The World And Their Luxurious Lives / 10 Richest Kids In The World / Top Richest Kids Celebrities In Nigeria And Their Biography. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Richest Kids In The World by lilkech(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
kids are balling these days. Have a look at what some of them are worth shocked lipsrsealed

17. Bella Thorne, 17 ($2 million)

This 17-year-old American actress, singer and model is best known for her role as Ruth Spivey in the TV series My Own Worst Enemy and as CeCe Jones in the Disney Channel seiries Shake It Up. Just recently, Bella signed up a new deal to write a series of books, the first of which is entitled Autumn Falls. Not only is Bella among the richest kids in the world, she is also known as an avid supporter of the Humane Society, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and The Nomad Organization.

16. Jackie Evancho, 15 ($2.5 million)

Jackie gained worldwide recognition at a very early age as an American singer and currently has an EP and five albums — including a platinum record, a gold record, and three that debuted among the top 10 of the Billboard 200. Jackie also joined an America’s Got Talent tour back in 2010 and has an extremely successful Youtube channel.

15. Jaylen Bledsoe, 17 ($3.5 million)

Jaylen is one of only two kids on our list who did not make his fortune in show business. Instead, he built a start-up IT consulting company when he was just 12-years-old. His company, Bledsoe Technologies, is now worth around $3.5 million and employs more than 150 contract employees all over the world.

14. Cody Simpson, 18 ($4.5 million)

Cody is an Australian pop singer, songwriter, and actor who hails from Gold Coast, Queensland. Cody was previously signed to US record label Atlantic Records but has since started his own called Coast House after leaving Atlantic earlier this year. His new album, Free, was created in his studio.

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by lilkech(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
13. Elle Fanning, 17 ($5 million)

Teen actress Elle Fanning is the younger sister of Dakota Fanning. Her breakout role was back in 2011, playing the role of Alice Dainard in the sci-fi blockbuster Super 8; it got her several critical praise and earned her several award nominations. Elle also recently starred as Aurora in the 2014 movie, Maleficent.

12. Willow Smith, 14 ($5 million)

Willow Smith, the younger of the two Smith siblings, may have rich parents, but that does not mean she can’t make a name and fortune of her own. Willow’s acting debut was in the 2007 film, I Am Legend, which her dad also starred in, but what really brought her popularity was the release of her single “Whip My Hair”. This is also when she signed with Jay-Z’s record label, Roc Nation, which made her the youngest artist to be signed with them.

11. Rico Rodriguez, 17 ($7 million)

Rico Rodriguez is best known for his role as Manny Delgado on the ABC sitcom Modern Family. His contract currently earns him around $75,000 per episode and, if things go right, he could potentially earn a staggering $115,000 per episode if the series runs for an eighth season. This is beside the $2500 per episode bonus being given if it reaches the minimum required ratings.

10. Jaden Smith, 17 ($8 million)

Jaden was first seen in film alongside his father in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness back in 2006. Ever since, he has starred in several film remakes such as The Day the Earth Stood Still and The Karate Kid. Jaden also uses his influence and wealth as an ambassador for Project Zambia, which provides assistance to Zambian children who have been orphaned by AIDS.

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by lilkech(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
9. Lorde, 19 ($9 million)

She isn’t a royal, but we’re pretty sure Lorde already knows how to live like one. This New Zealand native rose to fame during the release of her debut single Royals which made it to the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Not surprising was her album’s rise to fame in several countries, including the US, where it peaked at number three.

8. Abigail Breslin, 19 ($12 million)

Many people remember Abigail as the face of Little Miss Sunshine, the film which she starred in back in 2006. She has since been seen in several movies including Nim’s Island in 2008, Zombieland in 2009, and Ender’s Game in 2013.

7. Valentina Paloma Pinault, 7 ($12 million)

Valentina currently does not have a trust fund set up for her, but she has a $12 million home under her name. If that isn’t enough to get her by, you’ll know for sure she never has to worry about anything else — what with her mother being worth around $85 million and her businessman father worth $15 billion.

6. Chloe Grace Moretz, 18 ($12 million)

This beautiful lady got her first acting award in 2005 for her performance in the movie Amityville. Later on, she starred in kick-ass films like Kick-Ass, scary ones like Carrie, and heartbreaking ones like If I Stay.

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by lilkech(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
5. Nick D’Aloisio, 19 ($30 million)

Part two of two of our entrepreneur rich-kids is Nick. This awesome kid started building up his wealth in 2012 after creating an app called Summly, which summarizes news articles, making them easier reads. Nick later sold his app to Yahoo! for $30 million so he could focus on his studies.

4. Prince George Alexander Louis, 2 ($41 million)

Prince George is already set to inherit his dad’s $40 million net worth and his mom’s $1 million. But, royalty does have its perks. Being the third in line to the throne, Prince George could well be in the way of inheriting the Crown Estate which is worth around $5 billion in property assets. Royals are also set to receive $400 million each year so they never have to worry about anything else.

3. Dannielynn Marshall, 8 ($59 million)

Dannielynn may not have such a fairy tale life but thank goodness her mom left her a pretty good sum of around $10 million from modeling and other endorsements. After a lot of back-and-forth proceedings with the court, this little girl may well be on her way to earning $49 million from her mother’s last lover, the oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

2. Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 7 ($67.5 million)

Knox and Vivienne have extremely rich parents, but among all their siblings, these two probably have the most in terms of their financial future. Back when they were just newborns, the paparazzi was so crazy about getting the first picture of the twins that Brangelina sold the photos to People Magazine, who paid millions for it.

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by lilkech(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
[size=15pt]1. Blue Ivy Carter, 3 ($1 billion)[/size]

Blue’s rich parents made sure this little girl will never have a hard knock life in the future. It is said that the combined assets of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s estimated net worth around $1 billion. Way to go for this kid — she hasn’t even reached kindergarten yet!

http://crazyfreelancer.com/17-richest-kids-in-the-world/17/ source

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by Talasuma(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
My dear future kids, don't worry ur dad is hardworking.

Una go enjoy pas all dis rich kids stated here.
Hope say Naija go gree sha cry
Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by EHMIR(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ahcanor find davido on dat listgringrin

1 Like

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by ouzo1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Papa why?? Nt even 1500 for my name frm u

1 Like

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by Conner44: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oh Lord shocked shocked shocked please God comot my case for 'call waiting'.

Even if my time never reach abeg consider my pikin naw cry we dey pray together every day

No be crime for Papa & mama to dey sidon for house make their pikin dey pamper dem, no matter the age of the pikin

After all no be why we dey born? grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2016
nawa ooo... nice one sha
Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by Amberon11: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok
Re: 17 Richest Kids In The World by jennlisa(f): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
List isn't complete without Kylie jenner

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her / Mish Akwa Ibom Ayaya Biography: Life And Legacy Of The Akwa Ibom Born Singer / Singer Tinashe Flaunts Her Boobs In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.