Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year (70944 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Iny3(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2016
What sort of fuckery is this
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by harmbhrosz(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
prof1990:
Abeg that MAMA was more like south Africa's awards. She win 1 medal for olympics una give am personality of the year. Which artist achieve half of Wetin wizkid achieve this year?

Hip hop song of the year una give emtee?
It was ridiculous abeg.
Female artist of the year sef wey dem give yemi Alade nah wash.
and what is a song compare to a medal from Olympic, instead make you celebrate better thing you dey there dey hate...

It's not even reason songs for that matter
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by harmbhrosz(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2016
rabex123:
Op..you funny ohh.
South Africa as a nations have sold their souls to the devil.
lol and Nigeria that has not sold hers to the devil, how well is it with Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by uhiochris1(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Kobicove:
I didn't know she was a lesbian shocked

me too oooo

when i she came to take her award i was like is this a guy or girl but when she gave a shout out to the wife i was like ok its a guy......
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by edudguy(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Op, must you tell us she's a lesbian?...we know her as an athlete. Why didn't you use the headline 'Athlete wins personality of the year' . SMH

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by sabyjunior(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Another sign of end time.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by coolluk(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2016
see the lesbian or see the olympic gold medlist, dis op is a retard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by nnokwa042(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

.linda ikeji lives in Lagos..she has excaped d harsh conditions if una area..she's nw becoming a rich Yoruba Yoruba girl okay?
grin
free education is not bad but please use ur dictionary while typing escaped next time cus u will still fail ur next jamb questions but even if u fail nko? U can start owomi da in any lagos bus stops ciao

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by wtfCode: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wtf did I just read!
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by martineinstein(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
prof1990:
Abeg that MAMA was more like south Africa's awards. She win 1 medal for olympics una give am personality of the year. Which artist achieve half of Wetin wizkid achieve this year?

It was ridiculous abeg.
the thing taya me...what about ethiopian runner that broke world record at rio.....she is a better person
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Blaqqcorleone(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Batlan01: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
prof1990:

It was ridiculous abeg.
Breux, I taya pass U... I jes dey wonder
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by BALLOSKI: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
‘I will like to thank God for this precious talent, and my lovely wife. It’s been a fantastic year for me winning the Olympics.
I got confused here. I saw a "lesbian"in the title and "my lovely wife". So they address their female partners as "wives"? This world should come to an end real quick. angry
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by BALLOSKI: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onyenna:

Same here.....

....well, i don't really think any guy would look her way because she's more like a guy.......
she's more like a guy.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Justiceleague1: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Theres MEN in semenya and they say s(he) is a girl angry rabbish

osazeaghedo..haba,not a single post since 2013! shocked
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Alfred234(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Stereotypes everywhere.... Must you tell us that she's a lesbian? How does being a lesbian make her less human? #smh

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Edum13656: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
I never hear she is lesbian, naija and fake news.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Edum13656: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't care about her sexuality...
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Qhalifah: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
AmuEwu:
This 'lesbian' is she any less of a human being
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by OMAR12: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
analyser:
Caster semenya z hemaphrodite:Has breakers, ass, vjay nd dickson i heard she removed dickson nd chose 2 b a lesbian instead of a woman. I cant begin 2 imagine stigma of avin kpekus nd young john at a time
nah av seen many pix of hemaphrodite, the hardly have both, just have a dick and every other feminine features, now the best opposite sex suitable to them is female. so I can't say she is a lesbian. as far as she has a dick. and am not sure if it was removed by the transgendered.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by fortunechy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
any one who voted for him..... sry her is also a Lesbian
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Happy for her.

If you're contributing to the society, then people should care less about what goes on in the bedroom with another consenting adult.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onyenna:

Same here.....

....well, i don't really think any guy would look her way because she's more like a guy.......

Neither was she gonna look the way of any guy.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Missmossy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
The end is really here undecided such rubbish.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
nkemdi89:
Calling her names in order to attract traffic to your post is wrong, she is talented and she actually made Africans proud in the just concluded Olympic game. Personally I love her style, even the Tom boy swag she displayed on the stage yesterday was funny, it's not easy to come out and let the world know your true you. Unlike the cucumber girl that kept denying her status.

Easy. You really don't expect her to come out and say she's gay, do you? Knowing how hyper Nigerians would get with her. Infact what she should do is to say nothing and let it die.

Even Bobrisky keeps denying he's gay, despite acknowledging that his bae is a guy.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cletus77:

Talkative! How can wizkid win when he called someone smelly pussy?? Don't side with one angle, she is a blogger and dat is wat they do..if she is wrong to you, den consider wizkid absolutely wrong!!!
she wouldn't have been nominated if not for the fame she stole frm weezy biko
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can teach a chimpanzee to copy-paste information on the internet. Any frustrated youth can smoke weed, enter a studio, sing 'ribbi rabba' and get 15 seconds of fame, probably do it consecutively for five years but it takes a special talent, discipline and skill-honing to run in the Olympics, winning medal upon medal. Caster deserves the award, many times over.

Caster is a hemaphrodite, not gay or lesbian. She has the natural benefit of living as any gender she choses to identify with. No sin in her situation unless people want to finally admit God made a mistake.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by cevek11: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't think she is a lesbian o... it's the hormone thing I am sure of.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by xcuggsm(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
That's because the organisers are more concerned about what she has to offer the society and not what she does in her private bedroom.

Thank God she doesn't have smelly p. and so what she does in the other room does not cause public inconvenience.
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by universalMan: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Brilliant but sick folks who should be remanded in rehab homes being glorified to erect a new world standard. Symptoms of a sick and dying generation. Many will wake up one morning and wonder how they arrived where they are....but a retract will be impossible!
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Cubia(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Smello shebi u say u want to ruine wizkid carreer?So linda ikeji u nor fit win ur category upon d money u paid?
Ikeji got her fame frm insulting and circulating rumours of young Afonja artist that accommodated her. you don't bite d hands dat feed you.
She cannot win the best personality as a result of blackmailing others..her nomination na joke sef

Smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now..or d Osu badluck continues

Osu stop quoting me...na una bad luck dey follow her waka.
read what u just typed again, haba must u yarn
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by nellyelitz(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2016
all i see is 2 wives without a husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.