Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dollar Tales Series...a Story.. Featuring Korede Bello! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dollar Tales Series...a Story.. Featuring Korede Bello! (374 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Tales Series...a Story.. Featuring Korede Bello! by MarioKizito1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello guys and girls.
..am starting of the lunch of this exciting celeb series with this tale about Korede. You guy will love it......keeping u posted...

DOLLAR TALES series

Title: KOREDE BELLO,tell me something?

"Hey! Nina. I 've been out in the fields since morning ,watching out for you" said Korede as he got to a resonable distance to Nina.

"Really?", She said as she looked at the celeb, in a mocking manner.

Korede has been trying to win the heart of this pretty damsel, ever since he could remember but he had one really huge problem and that was the fact that she was never serious with him each time he walked up to her in his different styles to convince her.

One may think " really. You mean Korede actually walked up to a girl in a 'bid' to make her his girl and she is still fiddling ?......

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Re: Dollar Tales Series...a Story.. Featuring Korede Bello! by MarioKizito1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
To motivate me guys....I pray you u to like and share this thread . I ll keep writing on this. Am here to make u happy.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel / Dwelling In Self Pity / No Sacrifice, No Atonement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.