Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? (39290 Views)

New Arrival: T.m. Lewin Men's Shirts, Designer Wristwatch / BUY YOUR T.M Lewin & ITALIAN SHIRTS / Tm Lewin Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by ogeelove(f): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2011
hi all. interesting this topic. it never fails to amaze how people r willing to line up other peoples pockets with thier hard earned cash. yeah it is nice to have good stuffs. but i believe that you can buy these same good stuffs at a far discounted price. as a nigerian living in the uk i always look out for the best deals. i remember that sometime ago austin reeds did a warehouse sale and believe me the female shirts went for £5 and the male ones went for £10. and i tell u most of the people who came to buy were nigerians. also recently a friend of mine went to one of the discount malls outside london and bought 3 tm lewin shirts at £25. the secret is to look out for the sales. 3 months ago tm lewin at canary wharf had sales at £10 for a shirt. i for one like to buy my clothes from HOUSE OF FRASER but i never buy at 50% sales. i always look out for when they do 75% off plus another 25% off. that way i get a dress priced at £90 for less than £20. my belief? expensive classic and timeless clothes for far less. i no come london come count bridge. neither do i have any vested interest in enriching another man's pocket. yes it is good to make profit in business, a decent one not a gazillion one. so next time you go to the shops keep this in mind. cheers wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Wendy80(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Ogelove, so impress with your comments, pls would like 2 talk or chat with u, based on goods, I will inbox U my details if its ok by U,
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by ogeelove(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
@wendy80. you can email me on ogeelove@yahoo.co.uk. you can check my profile i have got my pics on and i have got a thread where i got some of my goods with pictures on. see how cheap they are compared to what others sell at.
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Wendy80(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Oge I just sent U a mail
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Dare14: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
pls anyone that sales tm shirts for 5.200 i am ready to buy bulk provided they are original and good colors .preferably sizes 15,15/1/2 and 16,
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2011
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by ogeelove(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ chaircover i know wat u mean but i still think the markups are ridiculous but i cannot say i blame the sellers. it is the consumers i blame for being gaga about clothing even the oyinbos do not care much about.
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
@poster go to Suntan @allen avenue
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
)
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by ogeelove(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
@chaircover i suppose u are right. tanks for taking ur time to shed more light on this topic without flying off the handle. i rest my case. wink
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
Well the actual price for a Normal TM Lewin shirt is between 6,500 and 7,500 naira depending on where you're getting it.

At Gent & Angels we sell for 6,500naira. GENT AND ANGELS IS A TM LEWIN SHOP IN ILORIN KWARA STATE. WE SELL MAINLY TM LEWIN PRODUCT WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SOME OTHER PRODUCTS LIKE HAWES AND CURTIS, WOODFIELD ETC CALL US ON 081347308844, 07098150603 You can call us to make orders or come to our shop to chose from our variety of colours and design. We are located on GRA. plt 14, Commissioners lodge road, opp. Golf club road, GRA Ilorin Kwara State, Nigeria.

Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by billtommy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
Twice as nice now sell 3 for 15,500, wonder why individual sellers own are more expensive.
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2011
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by ITHANKGOD: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
MAKROM ITALIAN DESIGN SHIRTS

I supply Makrom Italian Design fitted shirts at wholesale prices. The prices are from 5k5. The more you buy the less you spend. I am sorry as i am unble to upload the latest design pictures as the files are too large but i will be able to send you the latest designs via email if you are interested and drop me a line at jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk. I am able to supply to you anywhere in Nigeria. If you have a BB pin please add your pin to the email for better communication.

I prayed against my enemies and asked God to take away my enemies and i started losing friends loooool. I saw this quote on a friends BB and i liked it as its soo true. God help us its 2012.
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Dare14: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
I have TM lewin just received them from the uk and selling at a wholesale price, for 6k and also john francomb for 6k

Call to order us at 08098897063 or Ping me on 33093DC1
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Miranda11: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2014
simolee: Does anyone know where I can get brand name polo tops, like Ralph Lauren and Tommy in Lagos.Also, any ideas on how much they cost.

Thanks.

Hi Simolee,

A friend of mine sells original Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirts and she is based in Lagos. D Ralph polo go for abt N22/23k d Tommy some are btw N18 - N22k.

Call her on 07084110985

Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Seun(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Hmm. How have prices changed since 2014?
Re: How Much Does A T. M. Lewin Shirt Cost? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. / List Of Top Fashion Design Training Schools In Nigeria / Fashion Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.