Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Annoying Habits That  are Unfortunately Common - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Annoying Habits That  are Unfortunately Common (479 Views)

Bad Habits That Are Good For You / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason / 10 Simple Habits That Can Make You More Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Habits That  are Unfortunately Common by Bluecodes(m): 1:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Habits are integral part of our personality. That being said, it is important habits are pinpointed and if it is found to be bad, then the needful is to be done… correcting the habit.

I painstakingly studied a set of people, even the very educated ones and these bad habits were what i noticed overtime. Now I know you would want to believe that none of the things you’re about to read apply to you. I can tell you that  you are probably wrong. If you do find you’re guilty of any, do something about it.

Urinating in gutters or at roadsides
I believe that if you have the urge to pee and you are in a car or you are walking, that you should try to find somewhere that’s not along where people pass. Go in a little deeper to somewhere more hidden.

Stretching your hand over people’s food.

Some of us tend to stretch their hand over other people’s food. This is really ANNOYING whether you are sitting at a dining table or in public. It’s not hygienic. If you want to reach out to some thing and you have to put your hand over someone’s food to get it , you should probably tell the person to pass it to you rather than putting your hand over someone’s food.

Scratching your armpits or butt in public...

See other common bad habit.

(1) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Culture Accommodates Success In Outsiders / Cctv Cameras,networking, Ict Executive Training, Sales And Services / National Anthem - Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.