Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 (954 Views)

Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Abdulgaffar22: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Atheists are fond of mocking and laughing at the ordinary people for the belief they exercise in the existence of God. They proclaim that there is no any sufficient and concluding evidence for believing in any supernatural creator. They also assert that the major reason why many people believe in God is fear and the gaps that exist in our scientific knowledge. But before citing any evidence at all for the existence of God, there is one thing I wanted to point out. There is no any rational person living on earth except that he or she must believe in something that supersedes his or her knowledge. This is totally unavoidable. It is only an ignorant atheist would say "I don't believe in anything" pertaining to the existence of living and non living things found in our universe. There is no way; you must believe in something. Especially, you must have a particular frame of mind on how ‘you’ as a rational person and all other living things surrounding you came into existence. We can see that all living things including human being reproduce and give birth to their younger ones. We have never come across a situation whereby a dog would give birth to a goat or vice versa. Every living species reproduces after their own kinds. This process of reproducing one another could not have been in existence for eternity. In other word, there must be a particular time when the first generation of every living species came to appear on the earth. If the number of past generations of each living species is infinite; without having a beginning, then there is no way we can have the present generations being exist on earth because the "past" must have come to an end before the "present" can be in existence. Therefore, there are actual and specific times when the first generations of every living species appeared on the earth. But, given that the first generations of every living species gave birth to subsequent generations, where did the first generations for each living species come from? There are only four options for the answer to this question. The first option is when we assume that the first generations for each living species on earth just pop into existence spontaneously from nothing. The second option is when we assume that the first generation of each living species suddenly evolved from completely different preexisting species. The third option is when we assume that the first generation of each living species gradually evolved from preexisting species at a rate too slow to be perceived by our senses. This third option is known as Darwinian evolution. The last option is when we assume that the first generations of each living species on earth were specially created by one supernatural being in the time past. It is obvious that the first option can never be the answer because we have never observed any plant or animal popping into existence spontaneously from nothing. Again, we have never observed an event where one living species suddenly give birth to a completely different species. Therefore, after eliminating the first two options, we are left with the third and the last option. Consequently, any serious and devoted atheist who disbelieve in supernatural creation must compulsorily believe in Darwinian evolution. However, if this gradual evolution of one species into another is true, there must be a first living species at the beginning, probably the first living cell, before the entire evolutionary process can be started. But what could have been the origin of such mysterious living cell that would later give rise to all other living species on earth including human being as believed by the atheists and the evolutionists. It is either this mysterious living cell suddenly popped into existence with all its parts known as cell organelles in their complete form in the midst of non living entities or this mysterious living cell evolved gradually from these non living entities. But the first alternative looks magical and it has never been observed or reported. Yet the second alternative is impossible due to natural law of entropy which tends to cause the decay and disintegration of complex substances into more simpler substances. When a living cell become dead, it would undergo decay and quickly disintegrate into lifeless particles. Hence, the natural law which causes the irreversible decay and disintegration of the dead cells into lifeless particles can never be the same law that would gradually build the first functional and self-replicating living cell from such lifeless particles in the first instance. In other word, a partially evolved cell cannot just wait to become a complete living cell in a gradual manner. This is because a partially evolved cell is dead already since one part of a living cell cannot just live and survive without the other parts being put in place. Therefore, the natural law which causes the decay and disintegration of the normal dead cell into lifeless particles must also have caused similar decay and disintegration of the partially evolved cell into lifeless particles since there is no any difference between the two: both are dead cells. Therefore, the first mysterious living cell required to start the entire process of evolution could not have gradually and naturally emerged from nonliving things. In fact, according to Wikipedia: "no one has yet synthesized a proto cell using basic components which would have the necessary properties of life". Now, if an intelligent and conscious human being cannot even create a functional living cell in the most well equipped laboratory, then how could non-intelligent and unconscious nature have created such a mysterious cell in the most badly equipped laboratory 3.5 billion years ago? See how the theory of Darwinian evolution, the only backbone for atheism, collapse right from its foundation! Even if scientists were able to create a living cell in the distant future in the laboratory, this will only support the thesis that intelligence and consciousness is required for the creation of life. It would never support the theory of unguided Darwinian evolution. Again, see how the hope of the atheists would continue to be shattered even till end of time! But instead of busy with the thinking over the emergence of the first mysterious cell that would even start the evolutionary process and then make the entire theory to be worthy of consideration, our evolutionary biologists now set this foundational problem aside and call it a mystery . They now move on to proclaim how this mysterious cell change gradually, gradually and gradually for billions of years to become great and wonderful human being who would later become professors, philosophers, scientists and mathematicians. They are completely ignorant on how this mysterious living cell would evolve from non-living things. They are completely ignorant on how this mysterious cell would later transform itself into first functional male and female. Yet they are completely sure that human being consisting of male and female evolved ultimately from this mysterious cell. See the beautiful mansion our evolutionary scientists erected on a very weak foundation. Since offspring always resemble their parents, there must be some kind of specific information (known as DNA) guiding the development of a fertilized egg to form an offspring of a particular species. This is the reason why offspring of one species is quite different from the offspring of another species. Therefore, if one species actually evolve into another species as proclaim by the evolutionists, then a drastic change must have taken place in the DNA of the preceding species. But what factor or mechanism can bring about a change in the information carried by the DNA? Since the atheists and evolutionists have ruled out the possible existence of any external intelligence outside the natural world, the only feasible mechanism they can lay their hands on is genetic mutation- a random error generated during DNA replication. According to the evolutionists, when these random errors accumulated enough, then new genetic information can be created from the old ones. In this way, new species with new DNA can be evolved from the preexisting species. Therefore, the entire story of human evolution as believed by the evolutionists can be summarized as follows; human being, the most intelligent creature on the earth, appeared on the scene as a result of random errors (genetic mutations) accumulated gradually over billions of years in the DNA of one mysterious cell. All these wonderful and amazing features - 1.the ability to see 2.the ability to hear 3.the ability to know about yourself and other things 4.the ability to talk and communicate with languages 5.the ability to think logically and formulate a rational argument 6.the ability to move controllably and voluntarily 7.the ability to experience emotional feelings like love, happiness and sorrow, 8.the ability to learn, teach and search for knowledge 9.the ability to make scientific research and use this scientific discovery to design and construct extra ordinary technologies like robots, space rocket and computer 10.the ability to establish civilization like education, marriage, religion, sports, politics and entertainments- possessed by human being just evolved as a result of accumulated random errors generated during DNA replication. See what the evolutionists and the atheists must believe and accepted wholeheartedly. They must believed that; nature is blind, yet as a result of this random error, a creature that can see evolved from the same very nature; nature is deaf, yet as a result of this random error, a creature that can hear evolved from the same very nature; nature is dumb, yet due to this random error, a creature that can talk and speak different languages evolved from the same very nature; nature is not a knowledgeable entity, yet as a result of this random error, a creature that can know and search for knowledge evolved from the same very nature; nature is not intelligent, yet due to this random error, an intelligent creature evolved from the same very nature; nature is not self-aware, yet as a result of this random error, a creature with full self-awareness evolved from the same very nature; nature cannot think, yet as a result of this random error, a creature that can think logically and formulate a rational argument evolved from the same very nature; nature cannot propound any theory, yet due to this random error, a creature that can propound a theory like theory of evolution evolved from the same very nature. See what the atheists must embrace without any iota of doubt- A chain of amazing and wonderful features which are nowhere be found in any part of the nature were later evolved from the same very nature as a result of accumulated random errors - an illogical and contradictory belief. Yet the same people will be blaming and laughing at the religious people for believing in God. Which one is more reasonable and logical: to believe that those amazing and wonderful features possessed by human being were deliberately created by God or to believe that these features just evolved due to random errors accumulated over billions of years in the DNA of one hypothetical mysterious cell- a cell that unintelligent and unconscious nature was able to create 3.5 billion years ago but which the same nature is unable to create now even with the assistance of the most intelligent, knowledgeable and fully conscious scientists. The most important fact overlook by evolutionary biologists is that the natural law of entropy which causes the decay and disintegration of the complex dead cell into simple lifeless particles must also have caused similar decay and disintegration of the partially evolved cell into lifeless particles since there is no any difference between the two: both are dead cells. Therefore, the first mysterious living cell required to start the entire process of evolution could not have gradually and naturally emerged from nonliving things. This is how the theory of evolution collapses right from its foundation. At this juncture, it must have been clear to any serious seeker of truth that the only reasonable option left to account for our existence on earth and all other living things is supernatural creation. The only candidate capable of performing this miracle of supernatural creation is God. Therefore, God must exist

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by hopefulLandlord: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Abdulgaffar22:
Consequently, any serious and devoted atheist who disbelieve in
supernatural creation must compulsorily believe in Darwinian evolution

I'm yet to finish reading but I already see the False Dichotomy Fallacy you're committing here

1. Evolution and creationism can't both be true.

2. Evolution is not true.

3. Therefore, creationism is true.

The above example is fallacious as it is possible for both creationism and evolution to be untrue.

I expect this to be the foundation on which this thread is built upon and its looking shaky, I'll go back to read now
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Abdulgaffar22: 4:55am On Oct 23, 2016
pls read everything before you comment on anything
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2016
@ abdulgaffar22, I'm sorry to say this, your style of writing is very poor and also childish. No paragraph, no bulleting of points, no orderly arrangement of taught, etc. You should learn how to arrange your essay or article well.

That aside, I brought out the hadith that exposed your Mohammad as a fake and a fraud, where he felt life artery was being cut off after eating a poison at the battle of khaibar. The Quran was very clear about the punishment Mohammad will get and the hadith accurately recorded the pain Mohammad felt after eating the poison. For the sake of having a better understanding of the events let us re-examine the quran and the hadith with respect to what led to the death of Mohammad.

Quranic Verdict (various translations):

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). (Hilali-Khan)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had invented false sayings concerning Us, We assuredly had taken him by the right hand and then severed his life-artery. (Pickthall)

Qur’an 69:44-46—Had he invented lies concerning Us, We would have seized him by the right hand and severed his heart’s vein. (Dawood)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings, We would certainly have seized him by the right hand, then We would certainly have cut off his aorta. (Shakir)

MUSLIM COMMENTARIES:

Tafsir Ibn Abbas on Qur’an 69:44-46—(And if he had invented) and had Muhammad invented (false sayings concerning Us) lies against Us and attributed to Us that which We did not say, (We assuredly had taken him) We assuredly had taken revenge against him (by the right hand) by means of truth and proofs; it is also said this means: We assuredly had vehemently taken him. (And then severed his life artery) the life artery of Muhammad (pbuh).

Tafsir Jalalayn on Qur’an 69:44-46—And had he, namely, the Prophet (s), fabricated any lies against Us, by communicating from Us that which We have not said, We would have assuredly seized him, We would have exacted vengeance [against him], as punishment, by the Right Hand, by [Our] strength and power; then We would have assuredly severed his life-artery, the aorta of the heart, a vein that connects with it, and which if severed results in that person’s death.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir on Qur’an 69:46—(And then We certainly would have cut off Al-Watin from him,) Ibn ‘Abbas said, “It (Al-Watin) refers to the artery of the heart, and it is the vein that is attached to the heart.” This has also been said by ‘Ikrimah, Sa’id bin Jubayr, Al-Hakim, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak, Muslim Al-Batin and Abu Sakhr Humayd bin Ziyad.

HADITH REFERENCES:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2588—Aisha said, “When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

From the reference above, it was clear that Mohammed, with his own mouth and in great pain, confessed that he felt his aorta is being cut off from the poison he eat. While I do not accept Mohammed as a prophet, he placed a powerful curse upon himself which came to fulfillment. Your attempt at spinning and making excuses for Mohammed on this matter made no sense. No any true prophet of God will die of ordinary food poison. I ate food poison during my service year, I called on pastors to pray for me and today I'm still alive. I'm not even a prophet or a man of God, just an ordinary person.

So its a shame that your greatest man even ever could not survive an ordinary food poison, even after applying various treatment, medications and prayers.

In Sunah al-tirmidih vol 4, page 401, hadith number 2068, Mohammed used to eat 'Ajwah date' as a remedy for the poison but it failed to heal Mohammed. You can also see sahih bhukari 2:15:73.

When the 'ajwah date' did not solve Mohammed's poison problem, he tried another method and that is cupping the alleged poisonous blood from his body. You can also see this in ibn sa'd volume 2 pages 202.

When cupping did not work, Mohammed decided to blow his breath upon his own body. You can also see this in ibn sa'd volume 2 page 211.

When blowing did not work, Mohammed asked his youngest wife whom he married at age 6 and starting sleeping with at age 9, that is Aisha, to start robbing him with his own hands (Mohammed's hand). You can also see this in ibn sa'd vol 2 page 211.

Even 'angel jubril' prayed for Mohammed without solution to this poison problem. Sunnan ibn sa'd vol 2 page 213.

So you can see even your prophet sought remedy for the food poison he ate without success. I know you will say 'allahh knows best' but the truth is that allahh knows nothing about this. Mohammed only paid the ultimate price for his invasion of khaibar and the killing, looting and rapings his sahabas carried out after the invasion.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
true2god:
@ abdulgaffar22, I'm sorry to say this, your style of writing is very poor and also childish. No paragraph, no bulleting of points, no orderly arrangement of taught, etc. You should learn how to arrange your essay or article well.

That aside, I brought out the hadith that exposed your Mohammad as a fake and a fraud, where he felt life artery was being cut off after eating a poison at the battle of khaibar. The Quran was very clear about the punishment Mohammad will get and the hadith accurately recorded the pain Mohammad felt after eating the poison. For the sake of having a better understanding of the events let us re-examine the quran and the hadith with respect to what led to the death of Mohammad.

Quranic Verdict (various translations):

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). (Hilali-Khan)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had invented false sayings concerning Us, We assuredly had taken him by the right hand and then severed his life-artery. (Pickthall)

Qur’an 69:44-46—Had he invented lies concerning Us, We would have seized him by the right hand and severed his heart’s vein. (Dawood)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings, We would certainly have seized him by the right hand, then We would certainly have cut off his aorta. (Shakir)

MUSLIM COMMENTARIES:

Tafsir Ibn Abbas on Qur’an 69:44-46—(And if he had invented) and had Muhammad invented (false sayings concerning Us) lies against Us and attributed to Us that which We did not say, (We assuredly had taken him) We assuredly had taken revenge against him (by the right hand) by means of truth and proofs; it is also said this means: We assuredly had vehemently taken him. (And then severed his life artery) the life artery of Muhammad (pbuh).

Tafsir Jalalayn on Qur’an 69:44-46—And had he, namely, the Prophet (s), fabricated any lies against Us, by communicating from Us that which We have not said, We would have assuredly seized him, We would have exacted vengeance [against him], as punishment, by the Right Hand, by [Our] strength and power; then We would have assuredly severed his life-artery, the aorta of the heart, a vein that connects with it, and which if severed results in that person’s death.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir on Qur’an 69:46—(And then We certainly would have cut off Al-Watin from him,) Ibn ‘Abbas said, “It (Al-Watin) refers to the artery of the heart, and it is the vein that is attached to the heart.” This has also been said by ‘Ikrimah, Sa’id bin Jubayr, Al-Hakim, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak, Muslim Al-Batin and Abu Sakhr Humayd bin Ziyad.

HADITH REFERENCES:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2588—Aisha said, “When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

From the reference above, it was clear that Mohammed, with his own mouth and in great pain, confessed that he felt his aorta is being cut off from the poison he eat. While I do not accept Mohammed as a prophet, he placed a powerful curse upon himself which came to fulfillment. Your attempt at spinning and making excuses for Mohammed on this matter made no sense. No any true prophet of God will die of ordinary food poison. I ate food poison during my service year, I called on pastors to pray for me and today I'm still alive. I'm not even a prophet or a man of God, just an ordinary person.

So its a shame that your greatest man even ever could not survive an ordinary food poison, even after applying various treatment, medications and prayers.

In Sunah al-tirmidih vol 4, page 401, hadith number 2068, Mohammed used to eat 'Ajwah date' as a remedy for the poison but it failed to heal Mohammed. You can also see sahih bhukari 2:15:73.

When the 'ajwah date' did not solve Mohammed's poison problem, he tried another method and that is cupping the alleged poisonous blood from his body. You can also see this in ibn sa'd volume 2 pages 202.

When cupping did not work, Mohammed decided to blow his breath upon his own body. You can also see this in ibn sa'd volume 2 page 211.

When blowing did not work, Mohammed asked his youngest wife whom he married at age 6 and starting sleeping with at age 9, that is Aisha, to start robbing him with his own hands (Mohammed's hand). You can also see this in ibn sa'd vol 2 page 211.

Even 'angel jubril' prayed for Mohammed without solution to this poison problem. Sunnan ibn sa'd vol 2 page 213.

So you can see even your prophet sought remedy for the food poison he ate without success. I know you will say 'allahh knows best' but the truth is that allahh knows nothing about this. Mohammed only paid the ultimate price for his invasion of khaibar and the killing, looting and rapings his sahabas carried out after the invasion.

@bolded do you think you are talking to children here? You ate a poisoned food and survived? It is either you are lying or you never ate any poison.

The funny thing is that you are a christian and the funniest and most rediculous things are found in christianity. Why did you even derail the thread

@post jazakallahu Khairan

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

@bolded do you think you are talking to children here? You ate a poisoned food and survived? It is either you are lying or you never ate any poison.

The funny thing is that you are a christian and the funniest and most rediculous things are found in christianity. Why did you even derail the thread

@post jazakallahu Khairan
Sorry bro, I am not Mohammed who died of food poison he ate at khaibar. You are free not to believe my testimony because, according to your belief, if allahh could not save Mohammed, how can he save me? The God that delivered me is not allahh, so take your anger and doubt elsewhere.

My question to you: why did allahh allow his greatest prophet to die a shameful death, that is ordinary food poison?
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
true2god:
Sorry bro, I am not Mohammed who died of food poison he ate at khaibar. You are free not to believe my testimony because, according to your belief, if allahh could not save Mohammed, how can he save me? The God that delivered me is not allahh, so take your anger and doubt elsewhere.

My question to you: why did allahh allow his greatest prophet to die a shameful death, that is ordinary food poison?

Oh I now understand where you are heading to. So tell me, why did your god allow adam and eve to eat the forbidden fruit when he knew that thry were not perfect?

Find a location where we will meet and come along with your pastor. I will give you my own poison to eat and then we shall see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Oh I now understand where you are heading to. So tell me, why did your god allow adam and eve to eat the forbidden fruit when he knew that thry were not perfect?

Find a location where we will meet and come along with your pastor. I will give you my own poison to eat and then we shall see what will happen

So you wan see whether they have faith or not.
I no wan hear story say, u give someone poison and he kick da bucket.

3 Likes

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

So you wan see whether they have faith or not.
I no wan hear story say, u give someone poison and he kick da bucket.

Lol. No wonder he is still yet to reply me. Self deceit is a disease ah sweargrin

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Don't be a fooll, victims of food poisoning do not take it to prove a point but happen accidentally. I know Islam do not permit logic and common sense.

If your Mohammed knew that the roasted goat he ate was poisoned he wouldn't have taken it. As a matter of fact he spit out some of the poisoned goat meat he took after he discovered it was poisoned. God, though promised to always save his people yet he asked them to be watchful and prayerful. It is insanity to deliberately took a poison and expect God to perform magic. God is not a magician.

You can't close your eyes while driving and expect God to protect you while driving. Wisdom is key bro. Stop thinking like a typical irrational Mohammedan.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol. No wonder he is still yet to reply me. Self deceit is a disease ah sweargrin
Deal with the topic and stop taking it personal with me. The thread is about your prophet who died of food poison which validated the quran on the falsehood of the alleged prophethood of Mohammed.

If Mohammed cannot survive a food poison, as an alleged prophet of allahh, that means that no Muslim can survive it.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
true2god:
Don't be a fooll, victims of food poisoning do not take it to prove a point but happen accidentally. I know Islam do not permit logic and common sense.

If your Mohammed knew that the roasted goat he ate was poisoned he wouldn't have taken it. As a matter of fact he spit out some of the poisoned goat meat he took after he discovered it was poisoned. God, though promised to always save his people yet he asked them to be watchful and prayerful. It is insanity to deliberately took a poison and expect God to perform magic. God is not a magician.

You can't close your eyes while driving and expect God to protect you while driving. Wisdom is key bro. Stop thinking like a typical irrational Mohammedan.

You are evidently the one being foolish. So Islam does not permit logical reasoning? Were we the ones that persecuted many scientists? Hahn and hopefullandlord is it true that christianity encourages logical reasoninggrin? You must be a clown

Prophet Muhammad didn't know that it was poisoned and so what? Are you telling me that your god didn't value adam? If he valued adam why didn't he inform him that he didn't send satan to deliver any message to them? Can you see the hypocrisy in your claims

My friend stop being decieving yourself. You never really ate a poisoned food. It must have been an ordinary stomach ache. By your logic, If I should send a nuclear bomb to let's say Israel it won't detonate right? Lol
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
true2god:
Deal with the topic and stop taking it personal with me. The thread is about your prophet who died of food poison which validated the quran on the falsehood of the alleged prophethood of Mohammed.

If Mohammed cannot survive a food poison, as an alleged prophet of allahh, that means that no Muslim can survive it.

Shut up you are derailing an interesting thread. Tell me why me why jesus died because he was crucified.you mean he could survive from a few blades? Why did your god allow his only begotten son to be killed? Why did your god allow Adam to be decieved?

And please the god of your corrupted book has never healed you or anyone from any form of illness. You never ate poison bros. There are christians who have died due to food poisoning. What do we say about such people? In fact tell me why christians go to hospitals sef

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shut up you are derailing an interesting thread. Tell me why me why jesus died because he was crucified.you mean he could survive from a few blades? Why did your god allow his only begotten son to be killed? Why did your god allow Adam to be decieved?

And please the god of your corrupted book has never healed you or anyone from any form of illness. You never ate poison bros. There are christians who have died due to food poisoning. What do we say about such people? In fact tell me why christians go to hospitals sef
OK, I have heard you. Back to the topic, allahh said he would severe Mohammed's aorta if he was a fake prophet and Mohammed's aorta was severed through a poison administered to him by a Jewish woman in khaibar. Do you still take Mohammed as a prophet after this disgrace by allahh?

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by APCsupporter: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
true2god:
OK, I have heard you. Back to the topic, allahh said he would severe Mohammed's aorta if he was a fake prophet and Mohammed's aorta was severed through a poison administered to him by a Jewish woman in khaibar. Do you still take Mohammed as a prophet after this disgrace by allahh?

That God you agree that your religion is fake. The fact that Prophet Muhammad was poisoned doesn't provide any proof that he disobeyed Allah. The poison wasn't mysterious and the illness didn't come out of nowhere. If Muhammed had lied, please tell me where he did so.
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by true2god: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

That God you agree that your religion is fake. The fact that Prophet Muhammad was poisoned doesn't provide any proof that he disobeyed Allah. The poison wasn't mysterious and the illness didn't come out of nowhere. If Muhammed had lied, please tell me where he did so.
I know you do not lack comprehension skill but you are just forming lack of ability to comprehend a non-complex statement. View the quranic verse below and the supporting ha-death:

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). (Hilali-Khan).

Don't get it twisted, I never said he disobeyed all. Mohammed can never disobey allahh because Mohammed can never go wrong as far as allahh is concerned. Allahh promised to cut the aorta of mohammed (quran 69:44-46) if he was a false prophet and Mohammed in pain, after taking a food poison, confessed that he felt his aorta is being cut off (sahih bhukhari 4428). What other proof do you need to learn that Mohammed was a fake prophet? Am I the one that wrote the quran or narrated the ha-death?

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Abdulgaffar22: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Those verses of Qur’an were not talking about the nature of death the prophet would encounter in future if he were to be a false prophet. But those verses were simply saying; if the prophet had fabricated against God SOME OF THE SAYINGS (NOT the entire message), then God should CERTAINLY HAVE CUT OFF (Laqo’tona) his aorta: the term “ certainly have” indicate that this event should have taken place in the PAST and NOT in the FUTURE(like after 23 years). Furthermore, the word used in the Qur’an is Al-wateen which is translated as aorta: which is quite different from the word Al-abhar used in the Hadith which means jugular vein. Again, the Qur’an makes it clear that the aorta of such a fabricator must ACTUALLY be cut off because of the word “certainly”. Yet there is no any evidence or indication that the aorta of the prophet was ACTUALLY cut off from that poison. If the poison has actually cut off his aorta, he would never be the one to say; “I feel as if my vein is being cut off” since he would have died before these words could ever come out from his mouth. Feeling that something has happened is quite different from ‘that something has actually happened’. How could a poison, which would go straight into the stomach, possess the power to ACTUALLY cut off the aorta? The prophet only said those words metaphorically in order to express the kind of pain and feelings he was passing through. If the prophet were truly a fabricator and God wanted to use these verses of Qur’an to prove this case to us, then one would expect his aorta to be cut off by THE SWORD (and never by the poison) in the hand of his enemy during one of the many battles he fought with the idol worshippers so that the fulfillment of these verses can be clearly seen by all without any further argument. But despite the fact that Qur’an said; We would CERTAINLY HAVE CUT OFF his aorta; yet God did not allow the prophet to be struck on his neck by the SWORD or KNIFE which would have been in perfect agreement with the what is written in the Qur’an. From my own perspective, God allowed such words reported in the Hadith to come out from prophet’s mouth only to serve as a test and trial for those who are furiously searching for any slight evidence to disqualify him as a true prophet of God. God wanted to test them: are they going to base their judgment on this questionable evidence alone and neglect all other clear evidence explained above which prove that the prophet could never have fabricated the Holy Qur’an. This is exactly similar to a kind of test and trial that God set forth for the atheists and evolutionists: are they going to believe that human evolve from apes by simply basing their judgment on the vague resemblance between the two species and neglect all other evidence which prove that the entire process of evolution could never have started at all due to natural law of entropy. Even if the prophet was able to survive for 23 years after his claim as a prophet of God but later died as a martyr by eating poison through the plan of the Jews living at medina by that time, he has already achieved his aim. In fact, that he was able to survive for complete 3 years after eating the poison as narrated in another hadith while his companion who ate with him died on the spot is another miracle on its own that also testified to his prophet hood. In fact, God deliberately spare his life even after eating the poison till concluding verse of his mission was revealed to him where God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen for you Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet was a great impersonator and great fabricator against God, then why would God have to wait for 23 years till this concluding verse was fabricated against Him? Yet He did not even allow Hananiah ,the false prophet to even live for a year before he removed him from the face of the earth (Jeremiah 28:1-17)
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by enilove(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Those verses of Qur’an were
not talking about the nature of death the prophet
would encounter in future
if he were to be a false prophet. But those verses
were simply saying; if
the prophet had fabricated against God SOME OF
THE SAYINGS (NOT the entire
message), then God should CERTAINLY HAVE
CUT OFF (Laqo’tona) his aorta: the
term “ certainly have” indicate that this event
should have taken place in
the PAST and NOT in the FUTURE(like after 23
years). Furthermore, the word
used in the Qur’an is Al-wateen which is
translated as aorta: which is
quite different from the word Al-abhar used in the
Hadith which means
jugular vein. Again, the Qur’an makes it clear that
the aorta of such a
fabricator must ACTUALLY be cut off because of
the word “certainly”. Yet
there is no any evidence or indication that the
aorta of the prophet was
ACTUALLY cut off from that poison. If the poison
has actually cut off his
aorta, he would never be the one to say; “I feel
as if my vein is being cut
off” since he would have died before these words
could ever come out from
his mouth. Feeling that something has happened
is quite different from
‘that something has actually happened’. How
could a poison, which would go
straight into the stomach, possess the power to
ACTUALLY cut off the aorta? The
prophet only said those words metaphorically in
order to express the kind
of pain and feelings he was passing through. If
the prophet were truly a
fabricator and God wanted to use these verses of
Qur’an to prove this case
to us, then one would expect his aorta to be cut
off by THE SWORD (and
never by the poison) in the hand of his enemy
during one of the many
battles he fought with the idol worshippers so
that the fulfillment of
these verses can be clearly seen by all without
any further argument. But
despite the fact that Qur’an said; We would
CERTAINLY HAVE CUT OFF his aorta;
yet God did not allow the prophet to be struck on
his neck by the SWORD or
KNIFE which would have been in perfect
agreement with the what is written
in the Qur’an. From my own perspective, God
allowed such words reported in
the Hadith to come out from prophet’s mouth
only to serve as a test and
trial for those who are furiously searching for any
slight evidence to
disqualify him as a true prophet of God. God
wanted to test them: are they
going to base their judgment on this questionable
evidence alone and
neglect all other clear evidence explained above
which prove that the
prophet could never have fabricated the Holy
Qur’an. This is exactly
similar to a kind of test and trial that God set
forth for the atheists and
evolutionists: are they going to believe that
human evolve from apes by
simply basing their judgment on the vague
resemblance between the two
species and neglect all other evidence which
prove that the entire process
of evolution could never have started at all due to
natural law of entropy.
Even if the prophet was able to survive for 23
years after his claim as a
prophet of God but later died as a martyr by
eating poison through the plan
of the Jews living at medina by that time, he has
already achieved his aim.
In fact, that he was able to survive for complete 3
years after eating the
poison as narrated in another hadith while his
companion who ate with him
died on the spot is another miracle on its own
that also testified to his
prophet hood. In fact, God deliberately spare his
life even after eating
the poison till concluding verse of his mission
was revealed to him where
God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have
perfected your religion
for you, and I have completed My favor upon you,
and I have chosen for you
Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet
was a great impersonator
and great fabricator against God, then why would
God have to wait for 23
years till this concluding verse was fabricated
against Him? Yet He did not
even allow Hananiah ,the false prophet to even
live for a year before he
removed him from the face of the earth (Jeremiah
28:1-17)

THE DEVIL IS NOT STUPID. HE MAKES OR CALLS GOOD BAD AND BAD GOOD , TO DESTROY PEOPLES SOULS IN HELL.

HOW CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY A TRUE OR FALSE PROPHET?

IT IS BY THEIR FRUITS :

Matthew 7:17-20 KJV
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
[19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

BY THE FRUIT OR DEEDS OF MUHAMMAD , IT IS GLARING THAT HE WAS A FALSE PROPHET :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

THE IS CERTAINLY NOT FROM THE GOD OF THE BIBLE WHO HAD WARNED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL NOT TO DIVORCE THEIR WIVES AND SHOULD NOT MARRY A DIVORCEE :

Matthew 5:32 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced COMMITTETH ADULTERY.

BASED ON THE STANDARD OF THE HOLY BIBLE , MUHAMMAD WAS AN ADULTERER AND CANNOT MAKE HEAVEN BUT HELL FIRE .

HIS DEEDS WERE VERY SHAMEFUL AND CANNOT BE CALLED GOD'S PROPHET BUT DEVIL'S PROPHET.
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by enilove(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Those verses of Qur’an were
not talking about the nature of death the prophet
would encounter in future
if he were to be a false prophet. But those verses
were simply saying; if
the prophet had fabricated against God SOME OF
THE SAYINGS (NOT the entire
message), then God should CERTAINLY HAVE
CUT OFF (Laqo’tona) his aorta: the
term “ certainly have” indicate that this event
should have taken place in
the PAST and NOT in the FUTURE(like after 23
years). Furthermore, the word
used in the Qur’an is Al-wateen which is
translated as aorta: which is
quite different from the word Al-abhar used in the
Hadith which means
jugular vein. Again, the Qur’an makes it clear that
the aorta of such a
fabricator must ACTUALLY be cut off because of
the word “certainly”. Yet
there is no any evidence or indication that the
aorta of the prophet was
ACTUALLY cut off from that poison. If the poison
has actually cut off his
aorta, he would never be the one to say; “I feel
as if my vein is being cut
off” since he would have died before these words
could ever come out from
his mouth. Feeling that something has happened
is quite different from
‘that something has actually happened’. How
could a poison, which would go
straight into the stomach, possess the power to
ACTUALLY cut off the aorta? The
prophet only said those words metaphorically in
order to express the kind
of pain and feelings he was passing through. If
the prophet were truly a
fabricator and God wanted to use these verses of
Qur’an to prove this case
to us, then one would expect his aorta to be cut
off by THE SWORD (and
never by the poison) in the hand of his enemy
during one of the many
battles he fought with the idol worshippers so
that the fulfillment of
these verses can be clearly seen by all without
any further argument. But
despite the fact that Qur’an said; We would
CERTAINLY HAVE CUT OFF his aorta;
yet God did not allow the prophet to be struck on
his neck by the SWORD or
KNIFE which would have been in perfect
agreement with the what is written
in the Qur’an. From my own perspective, God
allowed such words reported in
the Hadith to come out from prophet’s mouth
only to serve as a test and
trial for those who are furiously searching for any
slight evidence to
disqualify him as a true prophet of God. God
wanted to test them: are they
going to base their judgment on this questionable
evidence alone and
neglect all other clear evidence explained above
which prove that the
prophet could never have fabricated the Holy
Qur’an. This is exactly
similar to a kind of test and trial that God set
forth for the atheists and
evolutionists: are they going to believe that
human evolve from apes by
simply basing their judgment on the vague
resemblance between the two
species and neglect all other evidence which
prove that the entire process
of evolution could never have started at all due to
natural law of entropy.
Even if the prophet was able to survive for 23
years after his claim as a
prophet of God but later died as a martyr by
eating poison through the plan
of the Jews living at medina by that time, he has
already achieved his aim.
In fact, that he was able to survive for complete 3
years after eating the
poison as narrated in another hadith while his
companion who ate with him
died on the spot is another miracle on its own
that also testified to his
prophet hood. In fact, God deliberately spare his
life even after eating
the poison till concluding verse of his mission
was revealed to him where
God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have
perfected your religion
for you, and I have completed My favor upon you,
and I have chosen for you
Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet
was a great impersonator
and great fabricator against God, then why would
God have to wait for 23
years till this concluding verse was fabricated
against Him? Yet He did not
even allow Hananiah ,the false prophet to even
live for a year before he
removed him from the face of the earth (Jeremiah
28:1-17)

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT ALLAH MIGHT NOT BE YOUR CREATOR ?

SECONDLY , WHY DID YOU SAY MUHAMMAD COULDN'T HAVE FABRICATED THE QURAN , WHY ?

DOES THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD SHOWED TO YOU HE WAS A HOLY MAN?

If you want to clothe someone , you must not be dressed in rags. That is , you have to convince us that your religion is not a fake and that you fully understand what you are doing.
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Dantedasz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Dantedasz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Dantedasz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by Dantedasz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by dankol: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Atheists are fond of mocking and laughing at the ordinary people for the
belief they exercise in the existence of God. They proclaim that there is
no any sufficient and concluding evidence for believing in any supernatural
creator. They also assert that the major reason why many people believe in
God is fear and the gaps that exist in our scientific knowledge. But before
citing any evidence at all for the existence of God, there is one thing I
wanted to point out. There is no any rational person living on earth except
that he or she must believe in something that supersedes his or her
knowledge. This is totally unavoidable. It is only an ignorant atheist
would say "I don't believe in anything" pertaining to the existence of
living and non living things found in our universe. There is no way; you
must believe in something. Especially, you must have a particular frame of
mind on how ‘you’ as a rational person and all other living things
surrounding you came into existence. We can see that all living things
including human being reproduce and give birth to their younger ones. We
have never come across a situation whereby a dog would give birth to a goat
or vice versa. Every living species reproduces after their own kinds. This
process of reproducing one another could not have been in existence for
eternity. In other word, there must be a particular time when the first
generation of every living species came to appear on the earth. If the
number of past generations of each living species is infinite; without
having a beginning, then there is no way we can have the present
generations being exist on earth because the "past" must have come to an
end before the "present" can be in existence. Therefore, there are actual
and specific times when the first generations of every living species
appeared on the earth. But, given that the first generations of every
living species gave birth to subsequent generations, where did the first
generations for each living species come from? There are only four options
for the answer to this question. The first option is when we assume that
the first generations for each living species on earth just pop into
existence spontaneously from nothing. The second option is when we assume
that the first generation of each living species suddenly evolved from
completely different preexisting species. The third option is when we
assume that the first generation of each living species gradually evolved
from preexisting species at a rate too slow to be perceived by our senses.
This third option is known as Darwinian evolution. The last option is when
we assume that the first generations of each living species on earth were
specially created by one supernatural being in the time past. It is obvious
that the first option can never be the answer because we have never
observed any plant or animal popping into existence spontaneously from
nothing. Again, we have never observed an event where one living species
suddenly give birth to a completely different species. Therefore, after
eliminating the first two options, we are left with the third and the last
option. Consequently, any serious and devoted atheist who disbelieve in
supernatural creation must compulsorily believe in Darwinian evolution.
However, if this gradual evolution of one species into another is true,
there must be a first living species at the beginning, probably the first
living cell, before the entire evolutionary process can be started. But
what could have been the origin of such mysterious living cell that would
later give rise to all other living species on earth including human being
as believed by the atheists and the evolutionists. It is either this
mysterious living cell suddenly popped into existence with all its parts
known as cell organelles in their complete form in the midst of non living
entities or this mysterious living cell evolved gradually from these non
living entities. But the first alternative looks magical and it has never
been observed or reported. Yet the second alternative is impossible due to
natural law of entropy which tends to cause the decay and disintegration of
complex substances into more simpler substances. When a living cell become
dead, it would undergo decay and quickly disintegrate into lifeless
particles. Hence, the natural law which causes the irreversible decay and
disintegration of the dead cells into lifeless particles can never be the
same law that would gradually build the first functional and
self-replicating living cell from such lifeless particles in the first
instance. In other word, a partially evolved cell cannot just wait to
become a complete living cell in a gradual manner. This is because a
partially evolved cell is dead already since one part of a living cell
cannot just live and survive without the other parts being put in place.
Therefore, the natural law which causes the decay and disintegration of the
normal dead cell into lifeless particles must also have caused similar
decay and disintegration of the partially evolved cell into lifeless
particles since there is no any difference between the two: both are dead
cells. Therefore, the first mysterious living cell required to start the
entire process of evolution could not have gradually and naturally emerged
from nonliving things. In fact, according to Wikipedia: "no one has yet
synthesized a proto cell using basic components which would have the
necessary properties of life". Now, if an intelligent and conscious human
being cannot even create a functional living cell in the most well equipped
laboratory, then how could non-intelligent and unconscious nature have
created such a mysterious cell in the most badly equipped laboratory 3.5
billion years ago? See how the theory of Darwinian evolution, the only
backbone for atheism, collapse right from its foundation! Even if
scientists were able to create a living cell in the distant future in the
laboratory, this will only support the thesis that intelligence and
consciousness is required for the creation of life. It would never support
the theory of unguided Darwinian evolution. Again, see how the hope of the
atheists would continue to be shattered even till end of time! But instead
of busy with the thinking over the emergence of the first mysterious cell
that would even start the evolutionary process and then make the entire
theory to be worthy of consideration, our evolutionary biologists now set
this foundational problem aside and call it a mystery . They now move on to
proclaim how this mysterious cell change gradually, gradually and gradually
for billions of years to become great and wonderful human being who would
later become professors, philosophers, scientists and mathematicians. They
are completely ignorant on how this mysterious living cell would evolve
from non-living things. They are completely ignorant on how this mysterious
cell would later transform itself into first functional male and female.
Yet they are completely sure that human being consisting of male and female
evolved ultimately from this mysterious cell. See the beautiful mansion our
evolutionary scientists erected on a very weak foundation. Since offspring
always resemble their parents, there must be some kind of specific
information (known as DNA) guiding the development of a fertilized egg to
form an offspring of a particular species. This is the reason why offspring
of one species is quite different from the offspring of another species.
Therefore, if one species actually evolve into another species as proclaim
by the evolutionists, then a drastic change must have taken place in the
DNA of the preceding species. But what factor or mechanism can bring about
a change in the information carried by the DNA? Since the atheists and
evolutionists have ruled out the possible existence of any external
intelligence outside the natural world, the only feasible mechanism they
can lay their hands on is genetic mutation- a random error generated during
DNA replication. According to the evolutionists, when these random errors
accumulated enough, then new genetic information can be created from the
old ones. In this way, new species with new DNA can be evolved from the
preexisting species. Therefore, the entire story of human evolution as
believed by the evolutionists can be summarized as follows; human being,
the most intelligent creature on the earth, appeared on the scene as a
result of random errors (genetic mutations) accumulated gradually over
billions of years in the DNA of one mysterious cell. All these wonderful
and amazing features - 1.the ability to see 2.the ability to hear 3.the
ability to know about yourself and other things 4.the ability to talk and
communicate with languages 5.the ability to think logically and formulate a
rational argument 6.the ability to move controllably and voluntarily 7.the
ability to experience emotional feelings like love, happiness and sorrow,
8.the ability to learn, teach and search for knowledge 9.the ability to
make scientific research and use this scientific discovery to design and
construct extra ordinary technologies like robots, space rocket and
computer 10.the ability to establish civilization like education, marriage,
religion, sports, politics and entertainments- possessed by human being
just evolved as a result of accumulated random errors generated during DNA
replication. See what the evolutionists and the atheists must believe and
accepted wholeheartedly. They must believed that; nature is blind, yet as a
result of this random error, a creature that can see evolved from the same
very nature; nature is deaf, yet as a result of this random error, a
creature that can hear evolved from the same very nature; nature is dumb,
yet due to this random error, a creature that can talk and speak different
languages evolved from the same very nature; nature is not a knowledgeable
entity, yet as a result of this random error, a creature that can know and
search for knowledge evolved from the same very nature; nature is not
intelligent, yet due to this random error, an intelligent creature evolved
from the same very nature; nature is not self-aware, yet as a result of
this random error, a creature with full self-awareness evolved from the
same very nature; nature cannot think, yet as a result of this random
error, a creature that can think logically and formulate a rational
argument evolved from the same very nature; nature cannot propound any
theory, yet due to this random error, a creature that can propound a theory
like theory of evolution evolved from the same very nature. See what the
atheists must embrace without any iota of doubt- A chain of amazing and
wonderful features which are nowhere be found in any part of the nature
were later evolved from the same very nature as a result of accumulated
random errors - an illogical and contradictory belief. Yet the same people
will be blaming and laughing at the religious people for believing in God.
Which one is more reasonable and logical: to believe that those amazing and
wonderful features possessed by human being were deliberately created by
God or to believe that these features just evolved due to random errors
accumulated over billions of years in the DNA of one hypothetical
mysterious cell- a cell that unintelligent and unconscious nature was able
to create 3.5 billion years ago but which the same nature is unable to
create now even with the assistance of the most intelligent, knowledgeable
and fully conscious scientists. The most important fact overlook by
evolutionary biologists is that the natural law of entropy which causes the
decay and disintegration of the complex dead cell into simple lifeless
particles must also have caused similar decay and disintegration of the
partially evolved cell into lifeless particles since there is no any
difference between the two: both are dead cells. Therefore, the first
mysterious living cell required to start the entire process of evolution
could not have gradually and naturally emerged from nonliving things. This
is how the theory of evolution collapses right from its foundation. At this
juncture, it must have been clear to any serious seeker of truth that the
only reasonable option left to account for our existence on earth and all
other living things is supernatural creation. The only candidate capable of
performing this miracle of supernatural creation is God. Therefore, God
must exist

grin grin grin grin grin you want me to read this and you could not use ordinary paragraph.. man.. pls can someone summarize please.. lets see what evidence the op has...
Re: A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 by dankol: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
APCsupporter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin savage.. abeg.. can i tag along as the WITNESS pls

(1) (Reply)

Witnesses Win Major Awards For Green Building Design And Construction / Clapping During A Prayer Session: Right/wrong / Old Testament Is The Only Holy Doctrine Of The Ancient Israelites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.