Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking (469 Views)

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking by princessfmo(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2016
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApvkuGR_uj0 HERE[/url]
Korede Bello who dressed up in overalls at the MAMA 2016 Awards Saturday said his outfit was a deliberate attempt to get people talking.
Re: VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking by EHMIR(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Nd do u knw what pple,dem say u look like a cleaner,some even say u resemble plumber.

I hope u like wht pple are talking.
Re: VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking by sexiefemale: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
His PR stunt really worked so. Lets hope he sings a good music in his upcoming single.

More photos from the awards here____ http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/first-photos-from-mtv-africa-music.html
Re: VIDEO: Korede Bello Says His Outfit To MAMA 2016 Was To Get People Talking by veekid(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Yeye dey worry this boy

(1) (Reply)

It Took Folorunsho Alakija Over 30 Yrs To Become One Of D Most Influential Woman / “I Just Proposed Marriage To Rita Dominic” – Falz Thebahdguy Reveals / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.