Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Fire Is Used To Demonstrate Creation And Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Fire Is Used To Demonstrate Creation And Death (360 Views)

The Link Between Sex And Death / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fire Is Used To Demonstrate Creation And Death by otemanuduno: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
When I saw this, I was awed. Never knew that a son of a god in AFRICA can come up with this great PARABLE. Bongo, the son of god Nzame is GREAT.

:
Bongo 8: 5-15

5. Now Bongo said, the manner with which we are formed can be compared to the lesson from this parable of fire:
6. A male homo was given a white substance from another world where there is no air, saying, go and make fire with it. Now the homo tried hard to make fire with the white thing, but he could not. Then he found a female homo who has some air stored in a vessel.
7. Then he said, who are you and what is it you have with you? Then the female homo said, my master gave my this bottle containing air and said, go and make fire with it. Then I tried to make fire with it but I could not.
8. Likewise did the male homo say, I am given these white element by my master, but he said, go and make fire with it. And I said, I cannot. Then he said, find another homo who has a vessel of air with her. Then when the white element shall combine together with the air, fire shall be made.
9. So now the two homos mixed the white substance and the air together and fire came. And the fire burnt upon a stick. Now they said, how shall we have more children from the fire? Now when they brought more sticks close to the first stick having the fire, it gave birth to more fire of itself.
10. Then the homos said, fire gives birth to fire, but the fire themselves do not know what they are made of. Now the fire from one stick dies before another and no one knew where the dying fires has gone. But the smoke of the fire goes up to the sky.
11. So is every human born into the world. For when a human is born, he does not know that he carries the ability to form other humans. But when he sees one whom he can lean on, he does so and have offspring.
12. Now this is the full interpretation of the parable: the white substance is the head point of life. And the air in the vessel is the egg of life. Now when the head point of life meets with the egg of life, then shall a homo be formed.
13. And the homo formed did not know that it has the ability to reproduce until a counterpart is brought to him. Now the stick catches the fire from the first stick and then were more fire made. And the fire spreads into all places in the world. And the whole world is filled with fire.
14. So is the increase in number of the homos in the world compared to fire made.
15. Now one fire dies before another and the smoke of the fires go skyward to meet the one who made the air and the white substance at the beginning. The smoke of the fire is the soul of the homos. So shall every soul go up to meet he who made it.
Re: How Fire Is Used To Demonstrate Creation And Death by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

"Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 01/11/2016) / What You Need For Those Going For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.