Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically (495 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Atheists Condemn Forceful Baptism Of Boy / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically by otemanuduno: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
I stumbled on this saying of Krish(na) aka Krist when I was doing my morning devotion.

DOCTUFOS: ?
31. But I, Krish, have come to end the numerous laws of the world by my teachings and give you a single law which is ‘do good’.
32. Let no one dictate to you how to be good. Let your soul find the goodness in itself and exhibit it.
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worst when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.

Personally, I love Krist better than Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal, but I don't worship any of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2016
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically by Niflheim(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2017
@otemanduno,

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

Re: Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically by orisa37: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
They're not good to have a Piece of The Cake.
Re: Major Reason Why Atheists Condemn Their Former Religion Critically by otemanuduno: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@otemanduno,

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!
I love that quotation.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Perfect But Why Did He Create An Imperfect World? / How Can Someone Know God Is Punishing Him/her? / Have Joy In Spreading The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.