Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (48719 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Kolababe: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Just negodu! How can you say someone's grandmum is turning you on? Lol. People on the net have no chill at all. Actress Rita Edochie shared a video on her IG page, showing her singing and having fun with some friends only for @malikgidi to write that she turns him on? He even repeated it again. Is he a perv or should Rita Edochie be flattered?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/you-are-really-turning-me-on-young-man_23.html

2 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Kolababe: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by sinaj(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Na wa o!

Dunno why fools find it difficult to conceal their stupidity sad

Fvckin perv!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Smellymouth: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
The guy typed it twice.. grin

Conji na basterd...

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by iPrevail(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2016
LOL. Reverse psychology in play. grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Lmao
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by ventilation: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
And the woman get bad mouth, she no wan answer the mumu be that

2 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Vickiweezy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tell dat guy say rita no be sugar mummy.

1 Like

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
But this woman have a fvckable big ass o! shocked shocked shocked shocked Those who have seen her in movies will agree with me!

But the guy na mumu sha! How can he say it to her that she is turning him on! angry

9 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by veekid(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Well; anything that rocks his boat

Na by force to comment; what's turning him on at the picture now?
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by BrutalJab: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chai...Someone's grand mum.

Konji is really a bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by minke: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Na wa o

The guy wan chop him mama mate.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Op its called MILF abi na GILF!

By the way wat makes u think these old women's pussy don't need oiling? undecided

Afterall old wine tastes better

35 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by southernbelle(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Definitely a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by omamush(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
issues everywhere shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Neimar: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
k
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by kings09(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Things are really getting out of hand. We need a messiah

Amona tete mabo

2 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Weire everywhere
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by BlindAngel: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
I guess its the last pic that is turning him on. Me self ma nor lie my prick raise small.

15 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Goddygee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol...grin grin grin, Of course we all know that the young Man wants to use his selling Point to make cash... Country hard No be Small...
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by DAVECENA(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mehn dis woman fat nor b small o.........Today's my bday hommies,Some likes will be in order.......

8 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by lielbree: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sick bastards everywhere. This one na real MOTHERFUCKER!

3 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by ArabMopol(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rita and makeup are like 5/6

1 Like

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Sayelabola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But this woman have a fvckable big ass o! shocked shocked shocked shocked Those who have seen her in movies will agree with me!

But the guy na mumu sha! How can he say it to her that she is turning him on! angry

Don't spoil what you have started well.

The guy just said his mind, and you corroborated him too (I also agree with it)....why didn't the beautifully endowed actress reply him public?

Who knows, they may have a PMs over the issue.

She's good for a sugarmummy affair nau. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by otijah(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
shebi smoke dey comot from ur head ni

3 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by gebest: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
no be em fault, abeg the woman too fine jor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by dama01: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
southernbelle:
Definitely a pervert.
amazing
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by chemicalDisease: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
If a man that indulges in having $€x with a little girl is a pedophile, what are we going to call a young guy that likes old woman?

may be xedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.