Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product (3252 Views)

Female Health || 20 Facts About Female Breast And Breast Cancer / Is My Vagina Normal (female Health)? / Is My Vagina Normal (female Health)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product by womanhealth: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Battling Skin Problems? Get It Right This Time

Do you have Ugly stretch mark, dark spot, scars on your body?? You
might have tried so many solution but all to no avail....
This Natural Aloe Stretch marks, Dark spot, Scar Removal is an
excellent solution to that Almost No One is Aware of...
The active ingredients in this three combination of creams will clear
off your marks, scars, spots, pimples, eczema in just 4 weeks! *Free
gift, Free gifts*...
Give your skin a perfect natural finish by clearing it up with the
Aloe Cream Removal! No Side effects. 100% effective
Just #30,000 only your stretch Mark will be cleared by applying our Natural clearing Herbs
To place your order Kindly Call, Sms,
Re: Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product by womanhealth: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2017
How I Finally Go From Less Than
1-Minute Man to Over 35 Minutes
In Bed During Sex And
Permanently Solve My Premature
Ejaculation Problems Without
Any Side Effects

And How, Jenifer Always Look Forward To When She Visits Me During The Weekend…

Dear Special Friend,

My name is Uncle Goerge And Am A Medical Doctor.

What you are about to read is something that i have never shared with anyone before

My true life story will simply shock you.

That’s simply a fact as what you are about to read inside this CONFIDENTIAL LETTER is really serious which is why you should spend the next few minutes reading, as it could literally transform your sex life starting today.

Seven years ago, I and precious was in relationship which was going very well when we started dating.

I was happy and so was she

And I actually thought everything was going to last forever as i was actually in love with her. Not until 5 months later, she called me and told me that she wanted to quit the relationship as she doesn’t seem to enjoy it as before.

In her words
“The Fire Was No Longer There”
I was devastated and begged her If I had wronged her, she should forgive me and we would work things out to reignite the spark in our relationship.

She simply said it had nothing to do with me as I was a good and nice guy as every girl would definitely want to date me, but it cant just work out between us.

Well, I never truly understood her statement not until two week after, I saw her with another guy in a restaurant holding hand and talking seductively while I walked by them.

I was so angry to even see this guy worse still, not as handsome as I am and it actually felt like a gunshot to me.

It pained me so much, I had to call her best friend “Blessing” and begged her to let me know what was the problem and where I had gone wrong.

She sighed and said I was a good guy actually but the problem lies with my 1 minute kerewa on bed

As she complains that it’s just too small with also the fact that I don’t have the required stamina as she can't comprehend having to LIVE a life with someone who would not be able to sexually satisfy her giving the weak erection of my john thomas and quick release issues.

It Really shocked me…

Her friend simply told me that she knows I will find a girl that will take me for who I am but as for her friend.

It was completely over.

Few months after, I started dating another girl Bolanle

And this time around I simply wanted to see if it was going to be the same issue with what happened to the first girl.

In less than 3 months of been with her, she also called it quit that she was no longer interested.

It was not a surprise to me because I already knew why hence I didn’t even bother to argue with her

And told myself that I would not date anyone until I found a solution to my problem.

If there was really any out there.

I actually found a lot of DRUGS out there but been the kind of person who is been careful not to cause more damage to myself being a medical doctor.

From my research, its known that people who get to use drugs are more likely to have impotence and erectile dysfunction as they grow old

I had to ensure that I go through all the component of them and found out that majority of them had one effect or the other which actually stopped me from using any of them because I simply didn’t want to cause more harm to what I was currently going through.

This went on for the next several years, not until I finally got the revelation of how to get it done easily and naturally through what you are about to learn.

About 18 months later...

After going through lots of studies and report.

I got a call from one of my longtime friend who just came into the country to come meet him at the airport.

Johnbull is the type of guy that is actually the extrovert type of person who loves to party, has lots of girls around him even before he traveled out of the country when we were still in the university

So one Saturday night at the bar, I raised the issue and told him what I was going through and he simply laughed at me.

He laughed so hard that it actually got lots of the guys and ladies at the bar to look towards our direction.

Which made me very angry as here I was talking about a serious issue and he was simply joking about it

Anyways, what he told me was actually a shocker.

He said he was in the same shoe as me.

As he was not well endowed down there but because of one natural supplement that he use which by the way is approved by NAFDAC. He was introduced to by one of his friend in USA.

He was able to INCREASE dancing kerewa more than 30minutes per round by taking 1 spoon of Agi+ with water per day.

And he had not had any complications since then.

He literally told me.

“if a lady sees that you are not well endowed down there, She’s never going to want to see you again”

I was actually surprised and told him to help his boy with this package and said he would send me one when he returns to the states and to make sure that I have my $130 to get it and he would take care of the rest.
That Was How It Started For Me.

Days later he returned to the states and within the next 2 weeks.
I got the package.
Forever Agi+

What you are about to read has been approved by NAFDAC and Other International Bodies.
I tell you when i started using this Agi+ . It was then i realized how much i have been missing with the kind of energy i started to have.

This powerful herbs gives your body back what your busy lifestyle takes out! These one legendary herbs pack a powerful punch to help you get through the day
So here I was using this Agi+ water which will never make you tired if you are going to 20rounds. Say bye bye to back pain.
During this time, I was already seeing a lady who I took an interest on but was taking it slowly with her as I didn’t want to lose her. When I saw this huge change in me, I knew that my worry is finally over, So I took it to test myself with Linda which happens to the lady I was currently seeing at that time.

Linda Is The Type Of Woman That Is Curvy And Busty Most Especially In The Hips With Her Dark Chocolate Skin Complexion. About 5 Feet And 6 Inches In Height And The Perfect 9 Out Of 10 In Terms Of Beauty And Looks.

Since i cant put her pics online... This is as close as you can really see her

I was actually lucky to have her and we had been going steady prior to the completion of using the supplements that my friend Johnbull sent to me

She had actually once told me that no man has been able to sexually satisfy her in bed as all men are created that way and she just has to accept that.

Which was when I decided to try my new found self on her so we were getting emotionally attached.

On a Friday night just right after i came back from work and was in my apartment

She called that she was spending the night over at my place which made me very excited because i knew this was the perfect time for me to launch my new tool on her

And for the first time in my life, It didnt fail me.

It Actually Happened
We eventually had a mind blowing sex in the sitting room.

I was amazed at myself.

As here was I going now for over 30 minutes in bed with her as she loved every bit of it and simply wanted more.

If you have never heard the sound of a lady moaning at every thrust, then you are not doing it right with her and chances are she would definitely cheat on you or leave you.

Saturday came as when I woke up to see her staring at me.

She Confessed That No Man Had Ever Handled Her The Way I Did

Thanks to the help of this supplement powder as it actually transformed my sexual life in ways more than I wanted.

I became a guy with A bigger Penis.

I became a guy who could last more than 30 minutes in bed.

I became a guy who now has this new found confidence that I never felt.

And I also noticed that my sperm load was much thicker and plenty than ever before.

So It Got Me Thinking.

As there would be other guys out there who would have the same issue as I did and still looking for a quick fix that would transform their sexual life as it did me.

Remember he told me to send $130 for one which is about N54,400 (Current Exchange Rate)

But right now, I was able to secure a deal to get this supplement for Just #29,500.

Hence this is not a treatment for Prostate Enlargement. strictly for Sexual Enhancement with no side it further restore your Prostate Health.
it works effective for sexual energy and help in satisfying your spouse.

Made in USA and number One great herbs & company in the world.

We are in over177 countries and 39years of existence,still waxing stronger

Forever Agi+ for #29,500 + Free Shipping to anywhere in the country.
Just order for your own by sending in your details (Name and address of your location) to 07038963193
All For Just ₦ 29,500
Take Caution - Live Healthy!

Sincerely yours,

Health Educator & Researcher,
Call, Text, Chat: 08055590651.
Re: Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product by womanhealth: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning Friend,

“Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to
overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing
to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that
everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding;
and that there is always tomorrow.” –--- Dorothy Thompson.

Chromosomal Abnormalities

“Mismatched chromosomes account for at least 60 percent of
miscarriages,” says Bryan Cowan, MD, chair of the department
of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Mississippi
Medical Center in Jackson, and a spokesperson for the American
College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Chromosomes are the
tiny structures in each cell that carry our genes; we each have
23 pairs of them, one set from our mother and one set from our
father.

Sometimes, when the egg and sperm meet, one or the other is
faulty and then the chromosomes can’t line up properly. In that case,
the resulting embryo has a chromosomal abnormality and the
pregnancy usually results in a miscarriage. Couples who experience
two or more miscarriages in a row sometimes learn, through medical
testing, that they have chromosomal anomalies that don’t affect them,
but do prevent a pregnancy from taking hold. The odds are strongly
in your favor that you will get pregnant again and deliver a healthy
baby. If you miscarry again, however, consider preserving the tissue
you pass (if possible, save it in a sterile saline contact-lens solution)
and take it to your physician to be sent to a lab for chromosomal testing.
“If it’s chromosomally normal, we can immediately start looking for
other issues that may be responsible for the miscarriages and may
be treatable,”

Uterine Abnormalities and Incompetent Cervixes

If you have a uterus that is “abnormally” shaped or divided--called
uterine septum--miscarriage occurs because the embryo either can’t
implant or once it does implant, can’t get the nourishment it needs to
survive. “Uterine anomalies account for about 10 percent of miscarriages,”
says Dr. Cowan. A weakened or incompetent cervix is another problem
that can lead to miscarriage, because toward the end of the first
trimester the fetus has grown large enough that the cervix starts to
bulge. If the cervix is weakened, it can’t hold the fetus in.

Immunologic Disorders

“When you consider that a woman’s body views sperm as a foreign
object, it’s a wonder that pregnancy happens at all, “But most of the
time, a fertilized egg sends a message to the mother that says ‘don’t
treat me like a germ,’ and pregnancy proceeds without incident.” In
some cases, though, the embryo isn’t accepted by the woman’s body.
“Antiphospholipid antibodies—antibodies that attack one’s own tissue,
including embryos—account for many miscarriages that physicians used
to think were unexplainable,”.

To be continue...

It is a therapy that will delivers you from infertility . Give it a trial today.
Take Caution - Live Healthy!

Sincerely yours,

Health Educator & Researcher,
Call, Text, Chat: 08055590651.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth!forever Living Product:natural Remedies To Most Common Ailments / What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics / Where Can I Buy Mustard Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.