Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) (1041 Views)

How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) by shaboss(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
AdPays is a premium ad network specialize in some advertising format. Relatively they are new ad network in CPM, POP, CPC and adult advertising networks, but working hard to full fill their customer needs.

They have premium high paying campaigns;
They don’t have minimum requirements to accept publishers;
They accept almost all the publishers who join them, however websites with alexa rank under 1,000,000 gets higher priority;
The maximum approval time is 2 hours only;
The minimum withdraw limit is $1.00 USD for PayPal;
The payment with drawl is processed within the same day;
You get 100% fill rate and 24/7 live support.

I am a Premium Publisher in AdPays and they agreed me that they will pay good rates for publishers who i invited.
So Sign Up Now With The Link and Get Good Rates: http://adpays.net/?ref=979

Re: High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) by lastbaff(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one... Let me check it out.

1 Like

Re: High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) by shaboss(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yes, surely you need to check it out, and how many pageviews do you get daily from your site?
Re: High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) by trueking: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
High king MOI
Re: High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) by shaboss(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
No requirements on traffic, but you need to get good traffic, not send them fake traffic, and how many pageviews did you get?

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Neat And Responsive Blogger Template To Beautify Your Blog. / Smile 4g Mifi For Sale ( Neatly Used ) / Get Your Virtual Dollar Card Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.