Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (84993 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Kingsley1000(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
RIZLER:
grin after fvvcking other people sisteers ??u go surprise how God go just pack 6 fine girls with big yansh and bobby give you,the way awon boys go knack them pieces grin grin grin u go jus dey cry every night
mad man

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by NairaMaster1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
No more shame? No private part any more. Ashay all over the place. Kitchen on my mind

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by rosieluv(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Kingsley1000(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=50445943][/quote]wetin u dey vomit?
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by symbianDON(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
AkumahTalk:
[size=15pt]Just Negodu all these "Old Layers" (See last picture)[/size]
grin grin aptly captured!! shameless old layers.....jezebels in delilah skin
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by chronique(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
telemapreye1:
See them!Hypocrite
Small boys on nairaland calling their mama age mate oloshos,why?Cos she celebrated her birthday
Biko,is anything wrong in celebrating birthday and wearing a hot mini gown?
And you'll calling her olosho,have you bleeped her before?
Any small thing,olosho,Is her boyfriend complaining?And I'm so sure your sisters and girlfriends do more..
Rubbish..

If you don't have anything meaningful to say,it's better to keep quite. A person should dress the way he or she wants to be addressed. You don't go dressing like a hoe and expect to be respected or addressed decently or with respect. These girls are being seen as role models by our young girls and it's only natural that these girls would wanna dress and act like them. Any right thinking adult should condemn this thrashy outfit she put on. No one would criticize you for losing your morals but you've got to understand that not everyone has lost theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by ATERI(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fashion police badly needed in Nigeria, if only to make sure that prostitutes are restricted to brothels!

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by freethinker01: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nairaland is fast becoming a blog site for Christ sake.
What are so supposed to debate on this? This is highly depressing

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
worryless..let the dead bury the dead and let the living celebrate life..derez nothing any1 can do about diz moral decay..i know if GOD could hear me now he will tell me he sincerely apologizes to the children of sodom and gomorrah for destroying them just becuz dey worshiped idols...do u av any idea what the present day people are doingfind me another word for despicable and substitute my appelate..becuz i think despicable is an applaud to describe dis present generation..gadamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspectahdeck:
Prostitute everywhere

The society is changing very fast and it gives me so much concern. When I think of my daughter in 10 or 20 years.

No shame, no fear.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Leriebloom(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmn shocked

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by MaddSkillz: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
"actress" is now a decent word for h0e

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Kingsley1000(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
MaddSkillz:
"actress" is now a decent word for h0e
naso
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by KingRex1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hmmmn shocked
You gon try out outfit huh?grin
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Leriebloom(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingRex1:

You gon try out outfit huh?grin

When I am not crazy. The outfit has revealed everything, she looks like a sex tool.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
women have become so deparately cheap and trashy, this generation of women are the worst in the history of woman hood.

sad, but one day our children have to visit museums to see what a real african woman looks like.

i wonder who they are trying to impress, themselves, other women? Or men.

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Prostitute everywhere

The society is changing very fast and it gives me so much concern. When I think of my daughter in 10 or 20 years.

No shame, no fear.

I tell you
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by nkpommpko(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Prostitute everywhere

No shame, no fear.
it's frightening I tell you, and when they tell them they belong to the other room they get angry and shout womens Right, is this how they want to use the right? Am scared for my daughter. This people belong to the zoo not the other room.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Maximus85(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oooo she's emmmm.... Her name is inem. It's OK! Can't expect from emmmm
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
She for kukuma wear only pants n bra na

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by willibounce1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
telemapreye1:
See them!Hypocrite
Small boys on nairaland calling their mama age mate oloshos,why?Cos she celebrated her birthday
Biko,is anything wrong in celebrating birthday and wearing a hot mini gown?
And you'll calling her olosho,have you bleeped her before?
Any small thing,olosho,Is her boyfriend complaining?And I'm so sure your sisters and girlfriends do more..
Rubbish..

Keep quiet... which nonesense boyfriend she get... na ashewo... na her customers sponsor that birthday...
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by amanikondo: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The way Hell fire go take full ehn

Even Devil self go bust cry

E go de wonder how e won tk feed the crowd when go de dere embarassed

[size=13pt]The reason world has not come to and end is because there is no space in hell fire. Accommodation hard.[/size]
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by KingRex1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leriebloom:

When I am not crazy. The outfit has revealed everything, she looks like a sex tool.
Haha, maybe sex tool is the new black. wink
How is u?
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by chccho(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
That 4th pic is super duper hawt..see as she take position!!! This girl is a master in taking doggy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by rhames(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Loneliness incorporated .these so called celebrities are living a very lonely life.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Leriebloom(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha, maybe sex tool is the new black. wink
How is u?

LOL. M gud, how bout u
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Garshyzee(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
The rate of olosho in Nigeria is increasing exponentialy... Cheii... undecided
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Usmaniaaa: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olosho...
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by module(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by notoriousbabe: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lesbians everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by HolyTitus(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
She's NOT an hoe!!! If you look deeply into her dark brown eyeballs; you'll notice her urge to go into the other room; she's DAMNED hor.ny, I swaer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.