Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards (1095 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post / Linda But Why?? Tiwa Savage Shades Linda Ikeji Over False Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by dhorlapo(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
‘F**k Her, She’s A Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo blasts Linda Ikeji Over MTV Award Loss

Kemi Olulonyo sure has an axe to grind with top blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Olulonyo who has in the past made wild allegations like calling out rapper Olamide as a ritualist & recently accusing actor Jide Kosoko of killing his third wife, took to her Twitter page to express her joy at Ikeji not winning the Best Personality award at the MTV Africa Music Awards which went down a few hours ago in Johannesburg, South Africa.

She also used the opportunity to insult her when she tweeted,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL4cBgrghXY/

South African athlete Caster Semaya won the award, which also saw Wizkid, Ikeji, Pearl Thusi & Pierre Emerick Aubameyang nominated in the category.

This isn’t the first time Olulonyo has taken shots at Ikeji, earlier this year she alleged that Linda collected money from embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki to buy her Banana Island mansion.

Meanwhile Linda’s fans have taken to social media to express their support for the blogger, in spite of her loss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL4WjttAeJc/

Source: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/fk-you-your-fake-personality-kemi-olulonyo-blasts-linda-ikeji-over-mtv-award-loss/
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by dhorlapo(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by Sensie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
E pain am!!!
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by papadjaji: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beef. Why u no win am?

1 Like

Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by braine(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kemi is just one bloody attention seeker. undecided
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Madam #KOO what are you smoking?
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by bigtt76(f): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Linda fans instead of voting be like "Linda for MAMA Awards. Linda take note" grin
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by K9Uneet(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why is this woman always taking on kids young enough to be her children? Make she cool down abeg. Abi she dey envy their achievements at a young age?
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by obontami: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mad woman
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by DragYouToHell: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Men this Kemi girl sure needs to get laid. She's becoming too much of a deviant.
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by stexsy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cant this Kemi respect herself for once?
Linda has a personality unlike her that is always hating...
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't get it. Does she feel Linda really had a chance compared to someone with real talent? She's beginning to sound like a wounded dog whining for assistance.
Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
This woman is very obsessed with Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: 'f**k You & Your Fake Personality’- Kemi Olulonyo To Linda Ikeji Over MTV Awards by yekparikpa(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't know about anyone here, but i smell jealousy! Seriously i never knew about this lady until i started seeing posts about her on Nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Womanizer – Usain Bolt Says / Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] / Is Rihanna Pregnant With Prince Harry’s Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.