Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi (4242 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by bumi10(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
We all know Kemi O Olunloyo and her controversial statements. Well, if you don't know her very well, let me educate you. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, also known online as Snitchlady, is a Nigerian journalist, pharmacist, gun violence activist and social media personality. She is also the editor of #HNNAfrica, a world and health news blog and most importantly, she is the daughter of former governor of Oyo State, Victor Omololu-Olunloyo.

She have jumped in the defense of singer Korede Bello as he was criticized for dressing like a plumber when he attended the MTV MAMA Award held yesterday. Kemi with her well known controversial statement said and I quote:

If u attack my son @koredebello's outfit as a plumber, u will DIE a SHAMEFUL DEATH. Y'all need to really STOP!

See Korede's dressing...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/if-you-say-my-son-korede-bello-looks.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by HungerBAD: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Funny woman lol.

So Korede hangs around this woman?should have known earlier with the way he way he Jerry curls his Hair.

5 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by wablex(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol na customize lab coat

2 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
This woman don smoke her weed again

3 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny woman lol.

So Korede hangs around this woman?should have known earlier with the way he way he Jerry curls his Hair.

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Plumbing is someone profession, so madam be proud

4 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
lol..... nawa oo

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by coolbreezy01: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmmm...the power of weed is the beginning of all nonsense

2 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by obontami: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
You are an idiot, everybody knows you are

3 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by dhesthiny1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
she wants to find favour in sight of korede.....aunty agbaya

2 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Edwinmason(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
ok he does nt look like a plumber but like a diesel mechanic

3 Likes

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by iykekelvins(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Check that pic, check dp..
Mhen!! See change!!

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by dayleke: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chai!!!!!
E don happen.....

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by MrCounselor: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
she's sick like we told him to wear the clothes in the first place
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Richiy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hian.....

This woman again undecided undecided undecided

Are you God? undecided
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by juman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
EastGold:
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Yosiwealth(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
This woman is officially on weed
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by nikkypearl(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
I know a plumber who is actually cruising a pathfinder jeep angry sad
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by doubl3decaff: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Like for real I'm using an imaginary crane to hold up my likeness for korede . if its left to my unbiased freewill , I will transfer my irritation for that twisted woman to him
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by osemoses1234(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abi korede dey liv prick for dis woman ni
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Shol3(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ode
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
And if I talk say this woman no ok now people go dey Complain!
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by 9jaBloke: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Korede will rather be called a Plumber than be called your son.

This woman needs help.
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by YhungPablo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
EastGold:

u made my day.thank much.. funny comment
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by olutosfem(f): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Korede no make dis madam drive your fans commot oh
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by yungryce: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2016
ok. we no go call am plumber again. na mechanic we go begin call am
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Enouwem(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2016
On behalf of all nairalanders, we donate Kemi Olunloyo for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Abee79(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2016
I really need the HARD DRUG this woman is taking grin
Re: If You Say "My Son" Korede Bello Looks Like A Plumber Again, You Will Die - Kemi by Abee79(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Hmmmmm...the power of weed is the beginning of all nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Mavins Are Saying "No To Drugs" In A Fun Way (Video) / Fans Begs Yomicasual To Shave His Unhealthy Beards As He Shares New Photos! / Kiss Daniel Pictured With His Possible Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.