Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is This An Inappropriate Photo For A Mum To Share Of Her Young Daughter On IG ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This An Inappropriate Photo For A Mum To Share Of Her Young Daughter On IG ? (1020 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Rapper Snoop Dogg Took An Inappropriate Photo With An IG Model Who Shared It On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Inappropriate Photo For A Mum To Share Of Her Young Daughter On IG ? by Auntielinda(f): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is being criticized for posting the pic above of her youngest daughter Ariana on IG. Kim posted hearts to cover the child’s chest and many people think the photo is inappropriate. They argue that Kim should have just worn a full top on the child instead of putting hearts in her chest area… what do you think?.

http://hypestv.com/is-this-an-inappropriate-photo-for-a-mum-to-share-of-her-young-daughter-on-ig/
Re: Is This An Inappropriate Photo For A Mum To Share Of Her Young Daughter On IG ? by wablex(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol protecting or shd I say advertising front future of hr daughter
Re: Is This An Inappropriate Photo For A Mum To Share Of Her Young Daughter On IG ? by mii4u(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
The mother made pple to take,notice, if she had left out the hearts, I bet u no one could easily have noticed anything cos that child is only a minor, though I'm not in support of inappropriate dressing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Still Not Sacred Moment For Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji! / Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah & Arsenal Player Alex Iwobi Hang Out In London(photos) / Flavour Got A Special Recognition Award From #Theheadies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.