Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns (535 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns by NaijaMagazineO: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
PASTOR Sarah Omakwu, Nigeria’s foremost female pastor of Family Worship Centre (FWC) has cautioned members of her congregation against bringing to the church tithes and offerings from illegal businesses.

She was speaking today at a Sunday service where she warned people who engage in illicit businesses including prostitution, alcohol sales and bribery to keep their monies rather than bring such monies to the house of God as tithes and offerings.

In another development, she expressed concern that today’s Christians are no longer persecuted because they have conformed to ‘the world’; there is nothing to persecute, she noted.

‘There is no longer any difference in lifestyle between Christians and non-Christians’, she regretted.

According to the fiery pastor, ‘a true Christian ought to be a standing rebuke to the world’.

She took a swipe at Christian ladies whose dressings cannot be differentiated from prostitutes, and condemned men who sleep with young girls to offer them a favour warning that ‘whatever you sow, you will reap’. Read more: http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2016/10/dont-bring-any-money-to-my-church-that.html

What do you think? Kindly leave a comment or a reaction. Do you have a story? Please get in touch. Let’s also publicise your activities and promote your brand. Contact the Editor-in-Chief by Email Follow us on twitter: @NaijaMagazineO. Facebook: www.facebook.com/NaijaMagazineO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naijamagazineonline

Re: Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns by soberdrunk(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hahahahaha! If she is serious about this statement, it means her church will be "broke" angry angry. How does she expect to even enforce this law or will the attach a mini questionaire to tithe cards----"Pls state the source of this tithe and how it was gotten"?? angry
Re: Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns by mii4u(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha! If she is serious about this statement, it means her church will be "broke" angry angry. How does she expect to even enforce this law or will the attach a mini questionaire to tithe cards----"Pls state the source of this tithe and how it was gotten"?? angry

she won't attach any questionnaire to the tithe card but at least she has sounded the warning, he that has ears let him hear
Re: Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns by soberdrunk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
mii4u:

she won't attach any questionnaire to the tithe card but at least she has sounded the warning, he that has ears let him hear

Warning ko! Siren ni! angry Is it today we started hearing all this type of talk?
Re: Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns by RabbaRabbi: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
And sooo? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/16 / Can A Reverend Father Go To A Native Doctor?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.