Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Should God Keep You Alive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should God Keep You Alive? (353 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional: 26 May 2020 - What Are You Alive For? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / May GOD Keep All Our Enemy Busy Like This In June In Jesus Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should God Keep You Alive? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
If you were asked today why you think that God should keep you alive, what will be your response?
God made us for His glory and pleasure, but are we really giving Him the pleasure He truly and rightfully deserves, by our choices and actions?

Is God happy with your conduct generally? Remember, He holds all life in His hands. David said, “I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living”. David had a good reason why he believes that he should not die prematurely.

So now, for you and for me, why should God keep us alive?

For me, I want to live, so as to serve God in the area of soul winning/Evangelism.

What about you?

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 28th, Oct. 2016 / Spiritual Digest : Gaining God's Approval Through His Will 2 / TB Joshua Predicts Who Wins American Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.