Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% (1044 Views)

Glo Has Increased The Interest Rate Of "Borrow Me Credit" To 15% / Glo Increases Service Charge On Borrow Me Credit To 15% / Etisalat Launches Loan Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by homesteady(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
What sort of rubbish is this?
You know you pay for getting a loan from airtel, e.g when you borrow N100 from them, they credit you only N90! They charge you 10%.
As if that is not enough, they have decided to increase it to 15%!

Are this people crazy? For heavens sake, we are not getting this airtime for free, we would still pay for it, so why add more extra charges to it! It doesn't make any iota of sense!

Let nobody tell me any rubbish about recession! Even online payment stuffs like Quickteller don't charge for transfer of airtime, yet airtel are not satisfied with their 10%,they want more! This is just ridiculous! Isn't Quickteller supposed to even charge more?

What is NCC even doing sef? I don tire for this country!

Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by slimthugchimee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
i didnt recieve any of this
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i didnt recieve any of this
You might soon receive yours!
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by Harbay0101(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
etisalat kick started it, MTN followed......now Airtel, though I fancy borrowing airtime before, this 15% is another major turn off
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
homesteady:
What sort of rubbish is this?
You know you pay for getting a loan from airtel, e.g when you borrow N100 from them, they credit you only N90! They charge you 10%.
As if that is not enough, they have decided to increase it to 15%!

Are this people crazy? For heavens sake, we are not getting this airtime for free, we would still pay for it, so why add more extra charges to it! It doesn't make any iota of sense!

Let nobody tell me any rubbish about recession! Even online payment stuffs like Quickteller don't charge for transfer of airtime, yet airtel are not satisfied with their 10%,they want more! This is just ridiculous! Isn't Quickteller supposed to even charge more?

What is NCC even doing sef? I don tire for this country!
but they didn't force you to borrow na? Just ignore them or better still don't borrow at all
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by homesteady(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

but they didn't force you to borrow na? Just ignore them or better still don't borrow at all

Just like I didn't force you to comment! If you don't see anything wrong, move on to the next thread!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
homesteady:

Just like I didn't force you to comment! If you don't see anything wrong, move on to the next thread!
it has being increased and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by yahyamay(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Its becoming a trend
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by homesteady(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:

it has being increased and there is nothing you can do about it

So if they should increase the service charge to 1000%, we should all sit down and behave as if nothing happened?
Do you know what a forum is? undecided
Re: Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
homesteady:

So if they should increase the service charge to 1000%, we should all sit down and behave as if nothing happened?
Do you know what a forum is? undecided
In the first place it's value added service which they have right to charge any rate.They didn't force anyone to use it just as we told them stop disturbing us with numerous SMS about their VAS. The only t way to send message to them that what they are doing is wrong is to avoid using their service . The high cost of production is a major factor why most of these operators are increasing their prices of which we can see Etisalat's data and call rate suddenly increased.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Text From 'MTNN', & How True Is It?? / MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. / How To Get MTN Lumos Mobile Electricty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.