Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop (1143 Views)

Nigerian Apple Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
When you can't wait to buy apple laptop, and would rather customise yours

1 Share

Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Okwori12(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
apple on laptop not apple laptop. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
kontinue
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
themall:
kontinue

I can customize yours for you it free, wink.

Mean while: cc lalasticlala come and see your snake friend...lol
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by olatunjithomas(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
don't blame him, he's got dreams.
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
olatunjithomas:
don't blame him, he's got dreams.
grin grin grin grin Dreams full of green apples
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
themall:
grin grin grin grin Dreams full of green apples

lol... Don't you feel this guy is trying to diversify the economy?
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dajugba:
When you can't wait to buy apple laptop, and would rather customise yours
hahahaha, you are something else. How much do you charge for this? grin
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
hahahaha, you are something else. How much do you charge for this? grin

Lol..Hmmmm I reserve my comment
to your interview day.
We won't want to charge you, but there is vacancy so apply to a position to work with us, wink.

Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dajugba:

Lol..Hmmmm I reserve my comment
to your interview day.
We won't want to charge you, but there is vacancy so apply to a position to work with us, wink.
hahahaha, you sef. Male salesgirl. I'm in grin
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
hahahaha, you sef. Male salesgirl. I'm in grin

hmmmm, send your application for approval first, . hahahaha.... I am serious. ok, but hope we can pay you without seeking foreign bodies for financial support for your salary alone? wink
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dajugba:

hmmmm, send your application for approval first, . hahahaha.... I am serious. ok, but hope we can pay you without seeking foreign bodies for financial support for your salary alone? wink
Then it means you can't afford me.....your loss grin
Re: When You See It As A Must To Use Apple Laptop by Dajugba: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
Then it means you can't afford me.....your loss grin

Hmmm....
Not what you think. But nevertheless you just turned down the offer. Sorry we may get to find someone else. lol.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Stop Using ' Ariel'antenna Go To Startimes (2) / I Make People Eat Grass As Food, Nigerian Man Confess... @jaydon / Adventure Of Me And Akpos In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.