Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream (49191 Views)

Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / How Good Is This Body Lotion / Looking Good Is Good Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream by nkiruberyl: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ruler2:

Ok cool...but i got tho. Called the UK office n got the number of the major distributor here...called them in turn n got the number of the sub-distributor close to me. Original noni!!Each product comes with a scratch panel...you submit the code and get confirmation. If you really want to use Q7 products, you should contact them.
Nice one.... Im really into the one im using now but if i ever change my mind ,ill contact you for the UK contact please. Thanks alot
Re: How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream by Ruler2: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2017
nkiruberyl:

Nice one.... Im really into the one im using now but if i ever change my mind ,ill contact you for the UK contact please. Thanks alot
You're welcome.
Re: How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream by Gabriellamotez1: 12:40pm On May 30, 2019
Good Afternoon all, can someone help me with what I can use on my face, I have sunburn, and red eye cover due to the reaction of a mixed products I bought from someone last year, I stopped using it, and it gave me lots of green veins Eve stretch marks and it changes my skin texture and also it gave me horrible knuckles, but I thank God I've been able to heal from the skin tissue but the errors cause by the mixed cream have not gone off, its made me darken up and have different colors on my face, i really need help here pls. I intend using QEI+ but am afraid I don't go and get the wrong one cos I don't know original and I don't want to buy any thing called mixed or organic hand mixing cream anymore am so done with them. I need wat I can get in a good supermarket and get a great even result. Pls help. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.