Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria (6453 Views)

What Is Anabolic Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by 1990news: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where can Anabolic Steriods be purchased here in Nigeria.?
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seen this question posted multiple times in this section and the way they end is a mass of commenters coming to preach about hardwork as the only means to getting a good body.

Pristinemuscles, start the ball rolling.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by daomi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
G
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by Zikavirus(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ask any a.boky in Nigeria, i think its 20 naira for one sachet. Cheaper dan groundnut (please am not d one that reconmmended this for you)
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Even in united states of america, where taking of anabolics is like popping off pain killers, they have what is called "steroid cycle". In usa, the pro body-builders or meat-heads(folks that just to get big muscles for no reason) that take these anabolics do it under the strict guidance of medical doctors. And most of them still come down with some deleterious sickness like heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, stroke, gynecomastia (development of boobs), testicular atrophy etc. How much more you in nigeria?

If i may ask, is taking of anabolics worth it? The answer is plain no.

Natural is always the way to go. I so much love being "organic". A person that body-builds naturally(without anabolics), have a longer retention of his muscles, taking him till his old age. Ronnie coleman, a mr olympia with a record of eight titles, is so worse off now. Too much of hgh, fat-burners, anabolics, insulin, diuretics etc.

So, if you are wise, you should be able to read between the lines.

@charix, you sound like a gym enthusiast.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Nope. I only enjoy staying in shape without equipment. You're more versed in questions of this sort and it's the reason I called your attention.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by 1990news: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin see preaching. Ogbeni where dem dey sell am for naija... All i can is preaching, are you a pastor. grin grin grin
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Even in united states of america, where taking of anabolics is like popping off pain killers, they have what is called "steroid cycle". In usa, the pro body-builders or meat-heads(folks that just to get big muscles for no reason) that take these anabolics do it under the strict guidance of medical doctors. And most of them still come down with some deleterious sickness like heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, stroke, gynecomastia (development of boobs), testicular atrophy etc. How much more you in nigeria?

If i may ask, is taking of anabolics worth it? The answer is plain no.

Natural is always the way to go. I so much love being "organic". A person that body-builds naturally(without anabolics), have a longer retention of his muscles, taking him till his old age. Ronnie coleman, a mr olympia with a record of eight titles, is so worse off now. Too much of hgh, fat-burners, anabolics, insulin, diuretics etc.

So, if you are wise, you should be able to read between the lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
charix:

Nope. I only enjoy staying in shape without equipment. You're more versed in questions of this sort and it's the reason I called your attention.

Okay, good to hear that you love staying in shape.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
1990news:
grin see preaching. Ogbeni where dem dey sell am for naija... All i can is preaching, are you a pastor. grin grin grin

I doubt if you even know the meaning of steroids. I will not tell you the place to buy what will kill you. I will say no more.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by 1990news: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lolz. See this nigga oo. If you know tell me, what happened to my friend will happen to you now grin
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I doubt if you even know the meaning of steroids. I will not tell you the place to buy what will kill you. I will say no more.

Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by sisisioge: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
1990news:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lolz. See this nigga oo. If you know tell me, what happened to my friend will happen to you now grin

Oga, leave steroids alone. Think protein eg, whey protein and amino 6000, 8000 etc. Imagine having the hot body and not being able to get the "guy" up? By the way the damage is irreversible. You would just be a boy-girl niyen ke.

If you still want to ruin your life like that, go to any big pharm and ask for steroids. Case closed!
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by 1990news: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Oremi, why did you drink the panadol nah?. cheesy cheesy grin , i know about Amino Acid, but na steriods i want. cheesy
sisisioge:

Oga, leave steroids alone. Think protein eg, whey protein and amino 6000, 8000 etc. Imagine having the hot body and not being able to get the "guy" up? By the way the damage is irreversible. You would just be a boy-girl niyen ke.

If you still want to ruin your life like that, go to any big pharm and ask for steroids. Case closed!
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by sisisioge: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
1990news:
Oremi, why did you drink the panadol nah?. cheesy cheesy grin , i know about Amino Acid, but na steriods i want. cheesy

grin grin grin OK o, enjoy.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by 1990news: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Make i give you money make you buyam for me ni cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
sisisioge:

grin grin grin OK o, enjoy.
Re: Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria by Zombicmodz: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Here

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 18 2020 In Nigeria / . / COVID-19 Update For June 30 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.