Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Andriod Users! See How To Unlock Your Locked Phone Using A Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Users! See How To Unlock Your Locked Phone Using A Pc (459 Views)

How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? / Andriod Users Come In: User Experience Thread / How To Correctly Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi Device (huawei E5573s-606) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Users! See How To Unlock Your Locked Phone Using A Pc by Sniper453(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is just another method of unlocking a Locked Andriod device.Here you would be able to bypass the Pattern lock on your Phone without having to retrieve it using Gmail
How can this be done?
Using CMD,this can be done easily.But before embarking on this Process,you must have enabled your Andriod Device for USB debugging and also making sure your Andriod is set up with ADB.To do this,you have to follow this Procedure
Go to Settings on your Device
Scroll down to Developers Option
Select USB debugging and Tick to enable.
Now after this,you can now go ahead to bypass Pattern Lock
Connect Phone to Computer via USB cable
Now Right Click with pressing SHIFT
button on adb folder and open with
command window here.(If you insall above
software you find your adb folder in C:
Drive and follow below steps)
On the CmD window type in "adb devices" omitting the quotation mark and hit enter
On CMD window type in "adb shell" omitting the quotation mark and hit enter
Now shell is open ,type “su” (no quotation
marks)

After entering type “rm /data/system/
gesture.key ” (no quotation marks) and hit enter
After that unplug Phone from Computer then you good to go
With this you can now input any pattern lock and be sure to gain access back to the Phone.Its as Simple

#Copied
Source: www.viperville.ml
Re: Andriod Users! See How To Unlock Your Locked Phone Using A Pc by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
factory resetting na him sure pass... 95% of people would not have their USB debugging mode on..

though I've made used of the method before...

And I got another better way to bypass any pattern and password..... all I need is 5-20 mins with ya phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Android & Ios Apps In Less Than 10 MINUTES Without Coding / Professional 3D Animators / Xiaomi Mi MIX Nano With 5.5-inch Display Images And Specifications Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.