Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street (712 Views)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by 105africa: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Following the forcefully abduction and marrying of 14-year-old Habiba Isiyaku by the Emir of Katsina State, Nigerians have taken to the streets to protest. The latest was from port harcourt today as a group of young men and women from all works of life came together to protest the forceful abduction.

Read more here: http://www.105africa.net/nigerians-protest-forceful-abduction-habina-rivers-street/

Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Olizey(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Today is my birthday guys...
Show me some love cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Ken4Christ: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2016
We don't have responsible leaders in this country. This is a criminal act worse than what the arrested judges have done. Up till date, I have not heard any statement from any of our leaders on this crime Is the Emir of Katsina above the Law? And this is happening in the very state of our President. Will he say he has not heard about it.

In spite of this, foolish Nigerians will open their mouths and say Buhari is fighting corruption.

Where are the bring back our girls group? This case is not different from the Chibock issue. It doesn't matter if it is one person. The criminal is not in the Bush. He lives amongst us and he is accessible.

Where are our most notable Pastors? Where is CAN?

I haven't heard the international community condemn this act either.

What is really going on?

My heart bleeds for this nation. We seem to focus on issues that have to do with money only.

May God deliver us from the hand of our wicked leaders. May God also give the followers the wisdom to choose the right leaders in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by ArabMopol(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
carry your placard reach katsina state let see if they won't detach ur head for ur body... BUHARI is a paedophile
Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
fanacy:
Today is my birthday guys...
Show me some love cheesy cheesy

Wow! Op, I can't just ignore you, I have read your holograph_born to be a successful great leader_wherever you find yourself you are call to lead_it is your destiny_I can see it.

The great God said I should tell you that He just added 100years to your years_on that note you will live to your ripe full old age seeing all your third, fourth and fifth generation.

Happy birth Op, I'm happy for you!

Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Daniel1990:

Wow! Op, I can't just ignore you, I have read your holograph_born to be a successful great leader_wherever you find yourself you are call to lead_it is your destiny_I can see it.

The great God said I should tell you that He just added 100years to your years_on that note you will live to your ripe full old age seeing all your third, fourth and fifth generation.

Happy birth Op, I'm happy for you!

thanks bro
Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
The story is full of lies:
There was no abduction, the girl was not 14yrs but actually 18yrs and therefore an adult, she married a young man of her choice and not the Emir as reported and also converted to Islam on her own volition.
The Punch Newspaper which first carried the story, having not thoroughly investigated it is now consequently facing the treat of legal action unless it apologises and retracts the publication.
Those who are in doubt should patiently follow this saga and watch how it pans out.
Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by loveflow1: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
The story is full of lies:
There was no abduction, the girl was not 14yrs but actually 18yrs and therefore an adult, she married a young man of her choice and not the Emir as reported and also converted to Islam on her own volition.
The Punch Newspaper which first carried the story, having not thoroughly investigated it is now consequently facing the treat of legal action unless it apologises and retracts the publication.
Those who are in doubt should patiently follow this saga and watch how it pans out.
married with her parent's consent abi? your brain is made of dry gin
Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
loveflow1:

married with her parent's consent abi? your brain is made of dry gin
Yours is apparently fried; she is 18yrs an adult who constitutionally is entitled to make her own decisions - and she did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Forceful Abduction Of Habina In Rivers Street by Jaftee(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Now we will be shouting Dasuki when we have a confirm criminal in Kastina state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chef Of NNPC Managing Director Absconds With $6m In Cash And Jewelry(photo) / Youths Hack Man To Death Over Brother’s Homosexual Behaviour / Woman Sues Assassin For Failing To Murder Her After Receiving Part-payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.