Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin (588 Views)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone / The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin by StreetProphet: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Unto Russia I write, land of End-Times sin. I have appointed you unto destruction, fire shall consume your land, only a remnant shall remain. For I see the preparations you have made against My land Israel, and I shall surely destroy you, wicked empire. For I notice all you do and say and think, and I am not taken by surprise by anything you have planned. And I have taken preparations against you and all you do, and you shall not remain, but shall be surely consumed by My hand. And only a remnant shall remain. All your underground bases shall be filled with deadly diseases, and all your food stores corrupted with mold and mildew and rot. And few shall remain to exclaim, I AM the God of Israel, the LORD of Hosts, God of all humanity. And you shall surely be destroyed, except you repent, and humble yourselves before Me, the LORD Most Powerful, God of Judgment, Zealous One Against Sin and Evil. And you shall surely consume away with plague, except you repent, and come to Me, the Great I AM, LORD of Hosts of Heaven’s Armies. I AM God of All, and you shall surely be punished in eternal Hellfire for your many sins. Prepare for it, wicked people of sin and judgment! For the LORD of Hosts has spoken. Amen and Amen!

Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence. Ezekiel 33:27 KJV

O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Psalm 83:13-16 KJV

Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions. Hebrews 11:33 KJV

Re: PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
No use your stupidity put Nairaland for trouble Oooo
Re: PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin by Sylvekzee(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Unparalleled idiocy. You and your God are insignificant to Russia.
Re: PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Well...that depends on which book you are reading. i personally think russia is the only hope of the human race..

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/16 / Man Spotted In Kenya As Jesus Look-alike, React To Crucifixion Threat / The Quest For Religion Supremacy & Dominance In North Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.