Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Promote Your Business Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Business Online? (329 Views)

How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / 4 Easy Steps To Get Customers For Your Business Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business Online? by careerszest(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2016
#OnlineMarketing Who needs it? Sometimes when we talk about using the internet to grow your business some people will be like "it doesn't concern me." Some see it as something for those that are "internet savvy." To some "older" business persons it is something that should be left for the "younger generation" of entrepreneurs.
However, you should know better; you should know that that thinking is a wrong.
If you have a business, services, or whatever it is you offer, you may be surprised to know how much internet marketing can help your business.
Internet marketing is basically a way you let people know about what you do, the products you sale, the services you offer, that special skill that you want to monetize, or that thing you want to get people to it.
It is a way you can use to build a strong customer base, grow your business and see an impressive ROI.
Online marketing is not rocket science, and the good thing is that it costs less to promote your business online, yet, the result is usually very effective.
I have this post that is basically about how you can use the internet to grow your business. The post is not exhaustive as it will be overwhelming trying to give all the information I have about internet marketing in one post. However, in my subsequent posts, I will look into online marketing in greater details, including all the nitty gritty of Facebook marketing, etc..

Oh! Here is the link to the post: http://www.zestari.com/promote-business-online/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Ginger Needed Urgently. / Advise On Method Of Sending Money Overseas / Delivery Service Role In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.