Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (39787 Views)

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by 4nobody4every1: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
sukkot:
gaddayum. why you want to have crown and chieftaincy title in malaysia is beyond me though but ermmm go and sediment in the great beyond soldier. you came saw and conquered
Hmmmmm, you sure say na ordinary death, abi his rival might have fired arrows at him, na waoo...
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by abbey621(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
R.I.P! Please what was he exporting? This would help shine the light on the situation because I know Nigerians in Malaysia are known for two things, yahoo and drug dealing!

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Bants(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
He is dead people why carry over split milk RIP
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
hadura29:

Nice one... wait for them, just wait for them.... dem dey come... 4u grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Burger01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Died while sleeping.... Igbo Kwenu! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by legendte(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is the essence of Eze ndigbo in Malaysia if not the continuous dominating attitude the SE is known for. They operate like the shiite group who will never succumb to the local authorities of their communities but rather form their own government within another government. This is why an Eze was flogged in ondo and Oba of lagos threatened them with lagoon all because of the same attitude. Who knows if the community king in Malaysia invoked the spirits of their ancestors to terminate the existence of the so called Eze ndigbo. Even though i love and have nothing against the igbos, i think they should learn to respect their host
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Yomi6(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
An accident just happened along Onitsha road (Ogbunike-Ogidi) axis. Pray for the drivers.

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by CHYMZZY(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I dont how these guys they take make their own money.
"ego malaysia abughi kwa ezigbo ego" him wife now is a widow at her late twenties...
anyway rest in peace to the dead...
cry cry cry
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by ArabMopol(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
sukkot:
gaddayum. why you want to have crown and chieftaincy title in malaysia is beyond me though but ermmm go and sediment in the great beyond soldier. you came saw and conquered
eze Ndi Igbo in Malaysia ,serve as Igbo leader in that country they prefer to use local dialect eze instead of leader or President, Eze Ndi igbo represent the interest of it ethics group, my immediate brother once hold that title in Amsterdam, the position is either elected or merited, once ur tenure elapse u can rerun or hand it over to another person...
RIP
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Franchise21(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is the essence of Eze ndigbo in Malaysia if not the continuous dominating attitude the SE is known for. They operate like the shiite group who will never succumb to the local authorities of their communities but rather form their own government within another government. This is why an Eze was flogged in ondo and Oba of lagos threatened them with lagoon all because of the same attitude. Who knows if the community king in Malaysia invoked the spirits of their ancestors to terminate the existence of the so called Eze ndigbo. Even though i love and have nothing against the igbos, i think they should learn to respect their host
Balderdash
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Young03(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
cindyrocks:
Onye gwara gi?

Asiri gbaakaa ute o raahu na mpio.

ewoo,NNE imaka zie
kanyi ruo ofuma nah
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by greatermax77(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
when the white came down here to colonize us, they never succumb to our local authorities.
Now, we are on recolonization mission, we don 'nt need to succumb to any fucking local authority. Are u ok with this?

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by joenor(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na wah. RIP
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by jake2much(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
one tin I hate about igbos why dey like to thief peson land u cant be king in anoda mans land dat so wrong. most are criminal takin cokane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by ring7(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oke aha na egbu nwa nkita
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Nonsense post...

Why not ask questions as to why igbos crown kings in other states and countries? The kings are ceremonial in any case, if you didn't know.

There's a strong reason for it and small minds like you wouldn't get it...

What's your problem with people being dominant? In life it's either you're dominant or dormant, and dormancy is way worse than dominance.

And to be sure, igbos all over the world give maximum respect to their hosts...but remember that respect is reciprocal.

What they don't do is being docile and servile all cos you're their host... why should they be servile when they know they also add value to your country and pay taxes?

Or you think they are given free handouts wherever they are?

Anyways, I'm sure your thoroughly biased opinion doesn't count for shiit in the scheme of things...

PS: Fools who know nothing about igbo culture (of which giving respect to whom respect is due is a strong part of) should just pretend to have brains and pass over this thread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by morbeta(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
To crown him king in another man's world has a very strong spiritual consequences if he did not pay proper peity to the gods of that land. So the cause of his death is simple......," Spiritual strangulation"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by bams2999(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
igbo and juju, 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Kassidy90(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I might not be in support of many other things Igbo people does but in this case I can't read anywhere from the article that the host community is against the Eze stuff..

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Israelfx2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
in another story , Eze ndigbo of ogbaland has also been killed at obo road in Omoku. he was shot dead a day before the amnesty.ogbaland is ONELGA in Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by AkinPhysicist: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
RIP BUT grin grin grin grin Ibos and fake kings - like agege bread and butter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by sukkot: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hmmmmm, you sure say na ordinary death, abi his rival might have fired arrows at him, na waoo...
arrows ? lolzzz grin
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Igwe is dead.

Long live the Igwess grin
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by sukkot: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
eze Ndi Igbo in Malaysia ,serve as Igbo leader in that country they prefer to use local dialect eze instead of leader or President, Eze Ndi igbo represent the interest of it ethics group, my immediate brother once hold that title in Amsterdam, the position is either elected or merited, once ur tenure elapse u can rerun or hand it over to another person...
RIP
ahhhh ok that sounds reasonable. like if an ndigbo man finds himself homeless or in trouble in malaysia the brothers can all donate money and get him accomodation and help him out. its like having an ndgibo embassy / consul in the various countries ndigbo is at. thats a cool concept. seeing as nigerian embassy is useless in foreign countries. they always trying to extort you.
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by stankezzy: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why yorubas use juju on the guy?
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by 4nobody4every1: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
sukkot:
arrows ? lolzzz grin
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by cindyrocks(f): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Young03:

ewoo,NNE imaka zie

kanyi ruo ofuma nah

A na-ako.
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Cadamlk: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
RIP
But why do they wear crown?A symbol exclusive to Kings.Just curious though.
Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by Odimson69: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
you must be fool to be insulting anything igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume / Cultural Myths From Around Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.