Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Interesting: The No Of Books In The Bible Gives Us Our Real Year Of Birth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interesting: The No Of Books In The Bible Gives Us Our Real Year Of Birth (953 Views)

You Are Shouting "2020 Is My Year Of Harvest". Did You Plant Anything In 2019? / Please Where Can One Buy Used Books In Bulk In Lagos? / Interesting: The Story Of Christmas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting: The No Of Books In The Bible Gives Us Our Real Year Of Birth by NujiPressy(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
I just felt I should share this piece of interesting finding about the bible.

There are 66 books in the Bible. Subtract your age and add 50. Did you get the real year you were born?

I just did mine and found out its true.

This applies to everyone of us.

#Hitlike# if you agree.
Re: Interesting: The No Of Books In The Bible Gives Us Our Real Year Of Birth by Gattusso: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
IT IS TRUE JUST CHECK MINE

(1) (Reply)

Is Risingfunds A Scam? / Npower Verification/screening In Makurdi. / I Received Help On My MMM 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.