Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mou Is Right To Be Mad At Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mou Is Right To Be Mad At Conte (567 Views)

Courtois Surprised At Conte's Man Utd Substitution / Mourinho Aim A Jibe At Conte – “I Should Cry Every Week About United Injuries / Costa Hits Out At Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mou Is Right To Be Mad At Conte by MoshBaba: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Jose Mourinho is pissed. He has every reason to be. The ‘Special One’ just suffered his heaviest premiership defeat at Stamford Bridge which used to be his fortress. Not just because his team lost, Mou is furious at Conte for rubbing it in when it hurts most. Conte winding up fans mockingly after the 4-0 drubbing didn’t sit well with Mou.

Trust Morinho, he didn’t allow it to slip away without any drama. He was pictured having a lengthy conversation in Italian with Conte. Both coaches refused to reveal the content of their discussion. But according to media reports in Italy, Mourinho told Conte: You don’t celebrate like that at 4-0, you can do it at 1-0, otherwise its humiliating to us.”

I stand with Mourinho on this one. Really Conte! What you did is like asking a die-hard Manchester United fan to buy you a cold bottle of beer after such a defeat. I believed it was uncalled for and unnecessary. I quite agree that Conte has the right to rally fans to cheer their team. It makes lot of sense if you are leading 1-0 or 0-0, but its humiliating when its 4-0.

In his defense, Conte denied mocking Mourinho. He argued that the players deserved a standing ovation after such a wonderful performance and it was the only meaningful thing to do.

So someone cannot play with you Mourinho? Is this how you use to do?

Whats your opinion on Conte’s sideline antics?

Follow my blog www.moshbaba.com| Twitter: @MoshBabaNG

(1) (Reply)

"Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss / No Money To Pay Super Falcons, We Never Knew They Would Win – Dalung / Live!!! Livepool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1:30pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.