Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Testimony: Your Sperm Can Be Healthier With This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony: Your Sperm Can Be Healthier With This. (3392 Views)

Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / #breastfeeding! Live Healthier With Libracin Natural Medicine...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: Your Sperm Can Be Healthier With This. by airminem(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
It's Becoming Worrisome The Rate At Which Men Are Unable To Generate A Healthy Sperm For Fertalization With Spouse. In Pass, Alot Of Researchers Have Deviced More Than Hand-ful Ways Like Drug Suppliments, Pills Even Charm (juju) To Increase In Men Infertility Due To Low Unhealthy Sperm Counts But Not To A Good Success Rate Because The Methods Are Unatural And Result To Complication Of Whatsoever.
Today Comes With A Natural Food That You All Must Have Consumed, And Still Enjoying Now One Way Or The Other.
This I Reveal, PAP! Yes I Said PAP, Yoruba Say Na OGI Or KOKO(not Dbanj Koko Oo) Ehen Hausa Say Na AKAMU, Wetin Igbo Call Am Sef? Anyway Pap, This Natural Food Is Derived From Maize (corn) And Still Comes In Different Varieties, Like Millet, Guinea Corn, Gero, Dawa, Krakra.... You Know Now. Sha As I Said, This Pap Made Out Of Maize Can Be Helpful To You If You Take A Thick Portion Mix With Clove, Ginger, Garlic Or Date Fruits Daily. Nb; Please, Dont Mix With Milk Or Sugar As To Obtain Better Result.
Tx

1 Like

Re: Testimony: Your Sperm Can Be Healthier With This. by makelove2m(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2016
airminem:
It's Becoming Worrisome The Rate At Which Men Are Unable To Generate A Healthy Sperm For Fertalization With Spouse. In Pass, Alot Of Researchers Have Deviced More Than Hand-ful Ways Like Drug Suppliments, Pills Even Charm (juju) To Increase In Men Infertility Due To Low Unhealthy Sperm Counts But Not To A Good Success Rate Because The Methods Are Unatural And Result To Complication Of Whatsoever.
Today Comes With A Natural Food That You All Must Have Consumed, And Still Enjoying Now One Way Or The Other.
This I Reveal, PAP! Yes I Said PAP, Yoruba Say Na OGI Or KOKO(not Dbanj Koko Oo) Ehen Hausa Say Na AKAMU, Wetin Igbo Call Am Sef? Anyway Pap, This Natural Food Is Derived From Maize (corn) And Still Comes In Different Varieties, Like Millet, Guinea Corn, Gero, Dawa, Krakra.... You Know Now. Sha As I Said, This Pap Made Out Of Maize Can Be Helpful To You If You Take A Thick Portion Mix With Clove, Ginger, Garlic Or Date Fruits Daily. Nb; Please, Dont Mix With Milk Or Sugar As To Obtain Better Result
Tx

Good to know...... but readers must note that Akamu or Ogi comes from Corn/Maize, soooo, eating directly from this food is better........... Healthier sperm supposed to stay alive in woman body for more than 72hrs, yes, am serious but what you will eat to make that happen is simple......... Banana and groundnuts, Banana contains some level of radiation, for one to achieve pregnancy without complication, spouse must eat them...................especially the men, they must stay out of sex for not less than 21 days or at minimum of 14days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony: Your Sperm Can Be Healthier With This. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Good theories

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 6 2021 In Nigeria / How To Make Your Penis Bigger Without Using Drugs / Sildenafil Citrate Helps To Get Back Your Sexual Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.