Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wipe That Smile Off Your Face Bozo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wipe That Smile Off Your Face Bozo (398 Views)

See The Funniest Names In Football And Put A Smile On Your Face / Cash Out Today And Smile To The Bank! Scrutinised Odds Daily At No Cost.. / 2 To 3 Football Betting Odds Daily that will make you smile in 2023 new season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wipe That Smile Off Your Face Bozo by MoshBaba: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Despite suffering a humiliating defeat to Chelsea, David De Gea shared a joke with Pedro, Juan Mata hugged Eden Hazard, Anthony Martial arm was around N’Golo Kante, Ibrahimovic was smiling, swapping shirt with Eden Hazard – the post match event that got millions of Manchester United fans angry.

How horrifying! If watching the 90 minutes was heart-breaking, the post match event was annoying. Smilling and sawpping shirts after been beaten black and blue. Who does that! As a true fan I expected the players to just bow down their heads in shame and walk off the pitch. I miss Sir Alex Ferguson glory days.

The biggest culprit was Ibrahimovic. Hey dude! We don’t want see your thirty-two when we lost. Just justify your £250, 000 weekly wages and we are good.

Even Giggs was furious. Giggs was in the Premier League’s official studio and gave his take on the post-match events. “You can get beat in a football match, but then when you’re getting beat and you’re swapping shirts – which is something I don’t like, call me old fashioned,” Giggs said

“If you get beat 4-0, you congratulate the opposition, you thank the supporters and then you get off the pitch.

“You don’t stand around on the pitch, swapping shirts and laughing, with the team that’s just beat you.”

I dey vex!

Subscribe to my blog www.moshbaba.com| Follow me on Twitter @MoshBabaNG

(1) (Reply)

Antoine Griezmann Is Crowned ’best La Liga Player Of 2015-16 Season / Brazil's 1970 World Cup-winning Captain Passes On At 72 / La Liga: Bale Hit Brace To Move Madrid Five Points Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.