Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! (423 Views)

Let Us Show You How To Drive 100,000+ Visitors To Your Site! / Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. / *FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PLACEMENTS (FACEBOOK ADS); Let Us Place Your Own Ads Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! by D34lw4p(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello my fellow bloggers and every honourable members of Nigerian Coders Team(NCT) I greet you all. This is a new arena and I want us to put our best into achieving something great, my message to us all today will be simple and short but will contain a lot of vital informations on how we can re-structure our blogging career and make the best out of it.

*sip palmwine and break colanut*

Like our elders will say, if we should listen to the noise at the market it's certain we won't buy anything.

Facebook was inexistence before Whatsapp but somehow whatsapp came and almost taking the lead, now think about it, what made whatsapp standout? It's because of their simplicity and smartness, they didn't say because Facebook is already out then they shouldn't try to produce something unique! That's where i'm going to, there're so many blogs out there offering exactly the same thing with what you're doing but there's always a way to standout!
There's always a way to produce something unique and outstanding, it doesn't necessarily need to be a blog but you can always think of a problem and profer solution to it and let people pay you for the solution that's the secret of success, look around at people making it real big, they're solving one problems or the other.

Mark Z. = Connectivity

BillGate= Computer Accessories

LarryPage = Solving tons of problem with their search engine

Linda Ikeji = Entertaining people with her blog.

Seun Osewa = solving the problem of Connectivity, Learning and others with his forum.

JobberMan= Solving problem for jobs, people can search for jobs online and get employed.

Jiji, efritin and Olx = Solving problem of buy and selling, connecting buyers and sellers together.

You = what problem are you solving?

Steps To Get Started
Look around you, see what people are having problems with, device a way to profer solutions to it! Think! The answer is within you.

Getting What's Required
Once you have the ideas set, start gathering all you will need to set it up, you don't necessarily need to have all you need before you start, start with what you have now!

Start The Full Implementation
Start putting your ideas and tools to work, start little by little, stay motivated and fully determined! Get a partner to work with you, a trusted one, Keep moving and never relent.

Ready to
Get to work?

Think of a way to present your new ideas to the world in an acceptable way, be ready to face different challenges, I repeat, never give up! At some point you will feel like quitting. Oh, this is not going to work!
Remember, never give up! Keep moving and applying different strategies in no time we will all congratulate you.

reason deeply don't just think! We can do this!

Share this post by clicking the share button below.
Re: Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! by D34lw4p(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
cool
Re: Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! by macloaded: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: Let Us Renovate Nigeria Blogosphere! by D34lw4p(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Currency Trading Website / No Rule 17 On Nairaland ? / Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.