Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday (452 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy: Open Letter To President Buhari / Cross Riverians Are Lazy And Laid Back. / Accident Which Happen At Jebba On Saturday 23/09/2017, In Which Everyone Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday by Essentials1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yes, many of us do this, you exercise mostly on Saturdays, you only get the strength on this day to move your body to a healthy rhythm, and wait for the coming weekend where you return to your unhygienic ways.

Dear Readers! Why do you Exercise mostly on Saturdays?

By now you are wondering what I mean by exercise mostly on Saturdays, well I mean for those of us who ..............

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/10/dear-readers-why-do-you-exercise-mostly.html
Re: Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
I juz have no idea what the story is all abt.. cool cool
Re: Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday by Essentials1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I juz have no idea what the story is all abt.. cool cool

Because you have no interest to read...
Re: Why Are Most Of Us Are Lazy Everyday! Except On Saturday by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes, many of us do this, you exercise mostly on Saturdays, you only get the strength on this day to move your body to a healthy rhythm, and wait for the coming weekend where ypu return to your unhygienic ways.

Dear Readers! Why do you Exercise mostly on Saturdays?

By now you are wondering what I mean by exercise mostly on Saturdays, well I mean for those of us who attend parties (weddings, birthdays, clubs), when you shake your body to the rhythm of the music..I call that exercising.

When you move your waist, and shake off some calories, when you move your body, making yourself more flexible just to the beat of some tunes.

And during the week you tell me you are too lazy to exercise?

Far from it!

Or are you telling me that you don't dance, you want to tell me that you don't tap your feet on the ground or that you don't follow Olamide's shakiti Bobo or Kiss Daniel's Mama or Calvin Harris' My Way or even on Sunday's that you don't follow the rhyme of religious tunes, you don't whine, shake, bend, twist your waist effortlessly to the those tunes..

Ah I can see you smiling!

So in the end you are not so lazy to exercise, because exercise is all about keeping fit which includes losing excess calories (which is what dancing does)...

So Dear Reader, why do you exercise mostly on Saturdays, is a jog too hard, is some pull ups or crunches or even skipping or even jumping too hard when you do that every Saturday or even on Sunday.

Remember exercising is for your benefit it keeps you healthy, (Remember that having a flat stomach doesn't mean you are healthy, it might mean that you are underfeeding and even though you are not feeling anything now, some months, years from now will show)..

So you see, it is so easy and so beneficial to exercise, if you are interested in moving to your body to a healthy rhythm, not just because you love the music but because you know the countless benefits can give to you.

I exercise as much as I can, (ranging from weightlifting to some little yoga, meditation and so on)

Simply subscribe by email below, to join the healthy community and share in the deliciousness of good health.

Remember Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Partake In My Burger King Experience Survey To Win Big Prizes / Breaking News: Port-harcourt To Lagos Vehicle Catches Fire Along Eastwest Road, / Enugu Accident; 1 Dead, 11 Unconscious - PPRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.