Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Organo Gold Coffec - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Organo Gold Coffec (600 Views)

Sales, Sales, Sales. Organo Gold Chocolate, Latte, Mocha, Black Coffee @#3,599 / Organo Gold Gourmet Cafe Noir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organo Gold Coffec by vfekpe: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ad details
Organo gold Ganoderma Lucidum contains the most powerful nutrients that can help the human body to maintain its natural state of good health. It also improves its level of health if there are problems .
Ganoderma Lucidum works completely on the body and not on the disease.
Ganoderma Lucidum enhances and promotes the strengthening of your natural immune system, balancing the body and as a result treats itself for a wide range of health problems. Ganoderma Lucidum is known to promotes overall good vitality and health.
It also acts as a harmonizer on the body and helps maintain body balance.
It has so many health benefits due to the infusion of the “King of Herbs” called GANORDERMA LUCIDUM in all of its products.
Once used by Royalty in ancient China to promote calmness and attain a longer healthier life.
It has also been used in Chinese medicine for almost 5000 years with countless health benefits like;
-Strengthening 0ur immune system.
-Boosting energy.
-Promotes longevity.
-Good for fighting fatigue and insomnia. etc
Ganoderma Lucidum is also;
(1) An anti-oxidant.
(2) Anti-viral.
(3) Anti-inflammatory
and has countless more healing protective
properties.
After drinking it,It gave me a boost of energy and I felt calm and invigorated at the same time.
Organo Gold Black Coffee is my favorite and definitely my secret weapon when I need a boost of energy at work!

Call 07035222372 or Whatsapp 08125405413
N3000

(1) (Reply)

Know What You Eat... / Learn Catering, Makeup & Gele / My Food Does Not Taste Delicious To Me But It Delicious To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.