Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria (28408 Views)

Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by obiremy: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
A South African man has taken to social media to express his annoyance with Nigeria after he missed out coming to Nigeria due to lack of visa stamps and passport booklets at Nigerian embassy in South Africa.He wrote....

'Missed out on going to Nigeria in Jan 2016 coz of the same issue, not even 1 sticker the whole 8 weeks. Such a shame and to c i happen again'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/south-african-man-reacts-to-reports-of.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
I swear nigeria don tire me

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by lecturerdabo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
The story of

Our Journey Back to 1983!!!

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
sadly this country keeps embarrassing us...God why why why

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

Indeed its a useless government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Benjom(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seriously, someone needs to be tortured for this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by RentALodge: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Don't be surprised that it's fellow Nigerians that have embezzled the funds budgeted to procure the stamps. It's sickening how Nigerians are treated by fellow Nigerians that work at that consulate. A friend was at the consulate in Illovo Sandton for capturing cos he was renewing his passport. People that captured before him, some were told to come back the next day to receive their new passport and he (he refused to bribe anyone) together with others were given a much further date for collection. He also asked them why they had to pay 120 rand extra cos there is nothing like that on their website, it was only one response that he got, you either pay the 120 and get a receipt or you won't be attended to. There was one guy who came all the way from Mozambique cos Nigerian embassy in Maputo does not do passport renewal. What a shame. Meanwhile you see foreigners get in and 5minutes later they are out. Even in Nigeria, you see those with foreign passports get their passports stamped with the entry stamp as soon as they join their own queue but those with naija passport are asked silly questions. Thing is they intentionally make d normal process very difficult just to get you to bribe them. Don't be surprised if that's what they wanted the guy to do about the stamp.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Millz404(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
How much is the stamp sef. The most uncoordinated Government in the history of the world. Can't believe i believed sometin useful was goin to come of dem last year.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by emymeeky: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by godin: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
no be una fault i blame buhari

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by optimist25(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:
The story of

Our Journey Back to 1983!!!
KikikikiKikikiki grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by AdemolaA2: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Boko Haram , niger delta millitants , kidnappers would would have had the populace support if only they deal with people in the government and not the struggling and suffering citizens. All these hardship we complain about don't affect these looters who misappropriate the public funds.there is serious need for sanitisation from the root to the top... dignity , honesty and truth should be a course of study to be taught from primary school to tertiary educational level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
A hopeless country called Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by AdemolaA2: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Its just really sad to always identify bad news with Nigeria. It's such a diplomatic embarrassment. A revolution will do ...but wait a second , who will take the lead without being ridiculed and betrayed .. lots of cowards among the youths. Suffering and smiling is our motto .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by TrueHeart365(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
yet buhari wan send him fellow incompetent aand unqualified olodos to run these missions abroad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari give me love, bubu payan in tekno's voice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by kings09(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari sef. U won't see d likes of sarrki, progressive01 n their likes on dis thread. Rather they ll be lookin for threads to masturbate on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by amunkita(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Una neva jam..
Soon there wont be airports in nigeria again....
By the time Airport staffs no see 12 month salary, hungry com serious we would find out that the Tarmacs ve been sold to spare part boiz just to pay there salary...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by kinzation(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg follow Ghana enter and take a bus down to Nigeria.. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by NoMoreTrolling: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't get it undecided

Isn't the amount to be gained from payment by the customers supposed to be a lot more than the cost of stamps

Truly, penny wise, pound foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Ajusshi: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided Dude chill biko, haven't you heard we are in a recession?

Kai Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Miles300: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Millz404:
How much is the stamp sef. The most uncoordinated Government in the history of the world. Can't believe i believed sometin useful was goin to come of dem last year.
I dey tell u , I never see country like nigeria , no organisation , no structures and procedures , nothin works na do as u like

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Okosisiadada: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Penny wise,Pounds foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by AdemolaA2: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Diplomatic embarrassment I'll say. It's just so unfortunate that everything in nigeria right now is a failure.may be a revolution will bring about that solution we need. The question now is , who's ready to make that sacrifice without being turned to a scape goat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
What's he coming for? To give our girls HIV ba?
Mtchewww. Good riddance to bad rubbish angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Bonuwa: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wat did u expect wen mumu is leading us

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by nobleuba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls buhari,,,, bring back our corruption
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Millz404:
cheesy

True confession grin

Anyways, last election was truly between two devils... But we should have elected the lesser of them, in GEJ...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos / Keke Napep Loaded With Too Many Bamboo / Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.