Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! (4210 Views)

Which Of This Phones Should I Buy / Which Of This Phones Is Better / 2020: Whatasapp Will Stop Working On This Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=TRUCE20 post=50497305][/quote] Are you for real? 7k ke?

Abi na recession knack you ni? cheesy
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by TRUCE20(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
ahn ahn don't loud it na
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by TRUCE20(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lagusta:

Mine can fry akara and roast boli, then cook the beans.....
But I still love it!!!

brother!can't it roast corn?
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Lagusta(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
TRUCE20:

brother!can't it roast corn?
if I try to roast corn on it e go jus black like madwoman yansh
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by francis247(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Xtopher123:
My brother's S4 heats up so much that he sometimes places it on ICE in Nylon to cool it down.. I once placed my S5 in our freezer just to let it cool..
and the funny thing is that its not the battery side that gets hot, its towards the camera area, seams its just same on all samsung devices..

Although not often.. SOmetimes it behaves normal, some other time i just increase temperature rapidly..
Exactly. It's the mother board that heats up. I guess that's why the battery is not always the cause of all explosions.
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by majour(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lagusta:

if I try to roast corn on it e go jus black like madwoman yansh
But boss, how u take view mad woman yansh color na, na observation way u make?

Infinix note 2 doesn't heat up at all, great phone to have and I believe the note 3 wud be similar
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by cybersnoop(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
shakablaiize:
the heat emitted my by Samsung galaxy s4 is enough to straighten a rumbled cloth
Bro i can relate with that.. .Samsung s4 varies directly with Electric Iron
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by mytime24(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
shey na this samsung Boko Haram boyz dey use bomb north angry angry angry angry

just asking oooo

so that if i see anybody wit samsung na to pick race b dat oooo grin grin grin
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by PROWESX(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
the way my itel dey hot maybe one day i go use am iron my jeans if am left with no choice
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by prettytolanee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tunchi101:
do u mean blow me up with amazing specs OR literally blow me up in flames??

No. Fire from battery.
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Tunchi101(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2016
prettytolanee:

No. Fire from battery.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browse These Sites For Free With Airtel Free Basics / How To Get 400mb With #50 And #100 On Etisalat Using Psiphon VPN / Strange Chinese Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.